Little One

Time Skip

We are sadly still in quarantine and Lindsey had to go back to Portland for the Challenge Cup. We got a dog though! His name is Ferguson and his adorable! 

He's going to stay with me and Lindsey is very upset but I promised she will see him on FaceTime. 

I'm sitting on the couch with Fergie on my lap thinking about how my life has changed these past nine years. 

I'm actually living my dream doing what I love with the people I love. 

I've met so many great people in my life and my life is just beginning. 

I've gotten a lot closer to Sue as well. I've never missed 'A Touch More'. 

I also like to make her feel older and tell her that I've been alive for as long as she has been in the WNBA but she honestly doesn't look like it and can kick my ass so I do my shit talking over the phone. 

Leigh-anne got engaged finally! 

It was so hard to keep it a secret because Andre told me before hand so I told him I'll just stay with Perrie. 

He told me it was fine for me to stay but no matter how big that house is I don't want to know what happens after the engagement. Even here at Perrie's I make sure to go outside with my headphones in on full blast. 

My head is all better so I've been switching between working out with Ox and doing yoga with Perrie. I surprised Ox and Perrie that I could keep up with him but I do have a lot of energy and I like working out it gives me an adrenaline rush. Sometimes..... 

I have to be honest I do take a nap after then stay up till 3 am. 

I might have accidentally pulled an all nighter one time and Ox walked past my roommate 7:30am wondering why I'm up so early in the morning. 

He then realized I hadn't fallen asleep yet and took my phone and computer! I was forced to go to sleep! I think I could have stay up all day without falling asleep. 

"Hey bubs you okay?" Perrie asks sitting next to me on the couch pulling me back to reality. 

"Yeah." I say then look at the t.v. and see that the game started. 

"Ok well the girls are on a group FaceTime call." She says putting her computer down. 

"How did you figure out how to do it by yourself?" I ask knowing she and the girls aren't the best at technology.

"I remembered you showed me last time!" She said and I turn and wave to the girls glancing between them and Lindsey's game. 

"The reason we wanted to do a group call is because we wanted to talk with you." Jesy says getting my full attention and I feel myself begin to get hot and nerves. 

"We're not breaking up right?! We can't I need you girls! I don't know how to even do laundry without you guys' help!" I say starting to panic. 

"Relax." Jade says. "We're not breaking up." 

"We just wanted to tell you how incredibly proud of you we are." Leigh says. 

"Yeah when we first start you were a shy 11 year old and look at you now. you have become a beautiful young women." Perrie says putting her arm around me and I feel tears being to well in my eyes. 

"You have had to deal with quite a bit and you always end up on top." Jesy says. 

"We don't care how old you are you will always be...." Leigh trails off.

"Our Little One." They says together. 

A tear falls.

A happy tear. 

We will always be Little Mix. 

I will always be The Little One. 

The end.

(Short chapter to end it. I hope you enjoyed this book and hopefully I'll have another book out soon but it will not be a sequel. Thank you to everyone who read.)