Reconnecting

(The time is a little off but it's 2017 now)

We just released the album and we are currently at the album release party. 

Since Jade invited Alex I thought I'd invite Lindsey, Sonnett, Rose, and Mal. I gave the invitation to the whole team but only they could make it. 

I am currently dancing with Rose and Sonnett. I'm on my hand twerking my ass in the air and I feel three kinda of hard slaps. I shoot up and see Rose laughing. 

"Stop hitting me so hard!" I say laughing slightly. "Are you serious?!" 

We keep dancing and then 'Private Show' comes on in the place. 

I start to sway my body and feel someone come behind me and hold my hips. I give them a care and continue dancing. 

As the song plays on the dancing gets a bit sexier you could say but I have yet to turn around. 

When the song is over I turn to thank my dancing partner. As I turn I see that it is Lindsey. 

"That was quite a show." She says still holding onto my hips.

"Yes it was. Too bad that's as close to a private show you are going to get." I say and then pull away from her weaving my way through the crowd. 

The place we are at has a patio and I stepped outside fro a second needing come cool air. 

I pull my hair into a ponytail to help and I hear the door to the patio open and close. 

I turn and see it's Jade. 

"Hey bubs how ya doin?" She says and I can tell she's had a few drinks already.

"Good just needed some cooling off from all the dancing." I said.

"Mhm. Don't think the girls and I didn't see you and Lindsey. Actually basically the whole place did." She says and I blush but you can't tell since my face was already red. 

"Ok done with this conversation. Let's get back inside I think I hear 'Shout Out To My Ex' coming on." I say and drag Jade back inside. 

We are dancing and singing with each other. 

The night ended and I was struggling trying to help a drunk Jade, Alex, and Sonnett back to the room. Rose is tipsy but still can walk straight same with Lindsey. 

We get to Jade and Alex's room and I get the key card from Jade's pocket. I place them on the bed and make sure they have water and everything they need. 

The three of us help Sonnett back to my room by carrying her since she is still awake and wanting to party more. 

"Son please shut up it's late." I said and I place my hand over her mouth. 

Right as we got to my room she licked my hand! 

"EW!" I say and smack the back of her head. 

We place her on one of the bed and she instantly falls asleep and Rose falls next to her and sleeps just as fast as Son did. 

I see Lindsey standing awkwardly in the middle of the room. 

"You can sit on the bed you know." I say and she blushes and sits on the bed. 

"You don't mind sharing a bed with me?" She asks. 

"No as long as you keep ya clothes on." I said joking 

"Aw man. there goes my plans." She says which causes me to roll my eyes. 

I grab my night clothes and head to the bathroom to change. When I walk back out I put my party clothes away and toss Linds an oversized shirt and some shorts to sleep in.