What to do?

I woke up the next morning and I was hit with the information I had learned the night before. I know I have feelings fro both girls but I don't know what to do. Both girls are great and the age difference is only 4 years with Lindsey and Leah is only 3 years so it's not too big. 

I don't want the drama though from it. Since I am still just 16.

I hear the girls start to shuffle as they are waking up. We all fell asleep in the back room. Today is a travel day we are stuck on the bus all day. 

"Girls I know you just woke up but I have to tell you something. I am only tell you because I promised no more secret." I said and the girls look wide awake now and concerned. 

"So last night I got a text from both Lindsey and Leah both confessing their feelings for me and I don't know what to do. I do have feelings for them, I think. I just don't know what to do." I say and flop back down on Jade's lap. 

"Okay well you don't have to do anything you don't want to do." Perrie says

"Yeah you can tell them for right now you need some time to think okay? You're still young you don't need to be stressing over things like this yet." Leigh says

"Yeah I think she needs to put on the sweatshirt again." Jesy says which makes me smile and laugh. 

"There's that pretty smile." Jade says. 

"I would be lost without you girls." I say "Can we eat now?" I ask 

"Always thinking with her stomach." Leigh says and goes to get us some food from the kitchen area. 

"Get you get my phone too?" I yell and she yells back with a yeah. 

I get the remote for the tv and go to Netflix and put on some much needed 'Glee" time. 

Leigh returned with my phone and some toasted bread and waters. I turned on my phone and opened messages and replied to both Leah and Lindsey. 

Lindsey Messages:

Me: Wow. I do have feelings for you too but I'm going to need sometime to think. I hope you can understand. 

Leah Messages:

Me: I have feelings for you as well but I need time to think. Please understand. 

I put my phone back down and start munching on my toast and Nutella. Joe then comes to the back room with a bag of ice and hands it to me. 

"You didn't ice yesterday." He says and the girls glare at me. 

"I forgot! Don't look at me like that!" I said and placed the ice on my ankle which the swelling hasn't gone down but it hasn't increased either so. 

About 2 hours later I get an incoming FaceTime from Sonnett. 

Me: Hey Son what's shaken bacon

Sonnett: *Laughs* That's terrible! But I called because I heard my best friend might have a chance with you. 

The girls then look at me since I don't have my earbuds in.

Me: Uh Son I don't have my earbuds in and the girls heard you. But to get back to what you were talking about I told her I need sometime to think.

Sonnett: Sorry but take all the time you need to know my bestie is awesome. 

Me: Ok Sonnett we get it you're a good wingwoman now go back to kicking around a ball I'll talk to you later. 

Sonnett: Fine bye cripple 

Me: Bye annoying!

We hang up and for the rest of the day I enjoy my time with my sisters.