• 015

You know that feeling when something—or rather—someone feels so surreal that you think you're dreaming and never want to wake up? or when you look at a person and instantly think;

Damn, I guess God had his favorites.

That's exactly what Aly felt when her eyes landed on the one and only, Park Jimin.

He wore the team's jersey like it was made just to fit him, his infamous cotton-candy pink hair pulled back by a black turban, revealing his pimple-free forehead.

Unfortunately, you can't have what you want. But you can have what you think you want.

Jeon Jeongguk.

The crowd cheered loudly when Jimin, supposedly the libero of the team, was able to receive a strong spike from the other team's ace, Jeongguk. But you didn't cheer, how could you when your eyes were glued at what lies behind Jeon's fitted shirt. Internally cursing the one who designed it, they could have made it a little bit loose and bless your eyes.

"You're drooling." Hana informed you, laughing at your focused face.

A glare was sent to her way before you quickly look back infront to keep admiring the beautiful view. "I thought you liked Park?" Seokjin, who was sitting on your left, wondered.

You sighed in frustration, "I told you many times, I'm not planning on becoming the second lead to Romeo and Juliet's story." Definitely not, there were more single guys out there that doesn't include the drama that revolves around Kang Yumi.

You just hoped she wouldn't hurt Jimin. Again.

"You guys going to the after-party?" Seokjin asked, his thick brows raised.

"Did you even need to ask?" You answered in unison with Hana's "No." Only then did your eyes rip off from hot athletes and onto your friend. "What? Why not?"

"I gotta arrange things for that debate club activity we will be having." She sadly replied. "Help me when you can, Aly."

You nodded and frowned before averting your gaze to your other friend. "You're going, right?"

Jin looks at you guiltily, "Sorry, I can't, family dinner."

Although you understand them, you can't help but feel disappointed. They knew you liked parties, but then again you can go alone. You just wish you have that friend that will take you home when you get drunk and stop you from stripping.

"I'll just go to the bathroom." You excused yourself after the match ends. The first win belonging to the opposing team, Jeongguk's.

You were lost deep into your thoughts as you make your way to the ladies'. So lost that you didn't notice the whispering girls coming out, as well as the ones who stopped by the door and turned back around. And you almost didn't notice the lewd sounds coming from one of the stalls.

what the fuck.

Being a decent—atleast that's what you think—human being, you hesitantly knock on the door. "A prof is coming." You smoothly lied, and heard the sounds stop. You faced the mirror and washed your hands.

Suddenly, the stall door opens, revealing the horny pair in their messed up look. The guy smirks at you through your reflection, and of course, how could your heart not skip a beat?

it's Jeon Jeongguk.

He throws you a cute wink, "Thanks, babe."

Great, he's a playboy.

Attempting to fix his hair, he runs a hand through its softness. Then he hastily leaves, leaving you with the other half of the pair getting dressed as she tries to pull her tight top over her head.

You recognized the yellow long-sleeved v-neck to be the uniform of your university's cheerleaders.

A crazy thought crossed your mind, and when you were about to brush it off and tell yourself that that will never happen. Her face just confirmed that crazy thought to be true.

It was Kang Yumi.