Dex palmed his forehead at the sight of his siblings.

"YOUR A STUPID FUCKING IDIOT! HOW COULD YOU RAPE MY DAUGHTER AND NOT BE SHOWERING HER WITH APOLOGIES?!" Grady yelled at the boy. 

"Wait, what?" The majority of the room asked at the sentence. The adults eyes turned to Fitz for clarification, but non came. 

"Fucking," Bex said, an unsure tone mixed with her words. "Fucking!" She said with more excitement this time. Juline and Kesler's eyes widened at the word and quickly slammed a hand over the little girls mouth. 

"FUCKING!" Lex and Rex said in unison, happy giggles following. The two parent's eyes turned to Grady and they let a cold glare sink into his skin. But Grady wasn't worried about them, he was steaming with rage the boy in front of him. Alden cleared his throat, saying a few words that ran along the lines of, "now everyone let's just calm down-"

"How dare you accuse my boyfriend of doing such a thing," Linh said, standing up and putting a hand to her heart. She seemed to be offended, but Sophie wasn't sure about what. Fitz had raped her, had he not told Linh about his mistake?

Grady's eyes wandered over to Linh's, still rage filled. 

"But he did," Grady told her with a snap in his voice. 

Cassius stood up from his seat, but Keefe shot him a look, not wanting him to make matters worse. 

"You think he wants you as his girlfriend?" Grady asked, disbelief filling his eyes as Linh nodded. His eyes hardened as he looked over to Fitz. "No way your ruining another girls life!" The over protective father yelled, launching himself across the table to tackle Fitz. Cassius immediately got out of his seat, jogging over to the two boys who were rolling around on the floor. 

Edaline checked her nails. 

"FIGHT!" The triplets said in unison, knocking their parents away. They began rolling around on the floor, throwing punches at each others face. Juline quickly reached out to try and stop the twins, but they clung to each other like their little lives depended on it. Kesler ran over to Fitz and Grady to help, but the two had separated. 

And Grady had slammed a chair toward Fitz's head. 

The telepathic boy quickly stopped the piece of furniture from smashing him completely, catching it with his telekinesis. Fitz threw it right back at the dad and Grady quickly dodged the flying object, letting it smash the vase across the room. 

"My vase!" Alden exclaimed, watching the pieces clatter to the floor. 

"Shut the hell up about your stupid vase and help me with the triplets!" Kesler said, frustrated as he tried to pry Lex and Bex away from each other.

"Should we help?" Sophie asked, watching as Grady grabbed Fitz by the hair and smashed his face into the table, cracking the plate under him.

"My cutlery!" Alden protested.

"Nah," Keefe said after a few seconds of thinking. He pulled Sophie onto his lap, and the couple watched chaos erupt into the house. 

"Biana! Why aren't you helping me get FItz off Grady?" Tam asked, his fingers trying to pry Grady's finger from Fitz's dark brown hair. Biana bit her lip. 

"He is my brother," she started and Tam's eyes filled with anger. 

"He raped Sophie!"

"I know."

Tam growled, launching for Biana, suddenly filled with anger, but Dex came between them, shoving Tam back and onto the floor. 

"What the hell are you doing?" Dex asked. Tam bit his lip, looking up at the chaos they were causing. Grady had hoist Fitz onto his shoulders, launching the boy for the crystal chandelier above the table. 

"YOU SEEM TO LIKE THAT CHANDELIER, HOW ABOUT YOU GET A CLOSER LOOK!" Sophie's dad shouted, and Fitz hit his head on the crystals, making a pleasant tinkling noise before falling to the tables, cracking it in half. 

"THAT IS ENOUGH!" Juline shouted, her hands coming from both sides of her and ice spreading along the floor. 

(I'm not sure if that's how it works but I liked the move in Frozen 2 so I used it)

"What is going on here?" Della asked from the doors, looking around in shock at the mayhem the group had caused in the little time they had been there. Sophie and Keefe sat innocently at their seat, not even bothered about the chaos. 

"Darling," Alden started. 

"Don't say it," Fitz mumbled painfully as he got up from the hole in the table. 

"There is no reason to worry."