21

"Hey Tom? What's the plan for the third task?" Hari asked one morning. The night before the champions had been shown a hedge maze that Professor Sprout was growing for the final task.

"We need to get you to the cup so I can make it look like you won. I mean, you will, but still, I'm going to plant certain memories into your brain after it. I'm also going to get myself injured, badly."

"Why? Will that help anything? Wait, do my parents know?" Tom nodded.

"Yes, they do. And yes, it will help. Dumbledore thinks that I'm the reason you aren't under his thumb, so if I just so happen to get hurt.." Hari continued for him.

"He will think I am so heartbroken I will easily slide back under his control!" Tom nodded with a lethal smirk, kissing her on the cheek. Hari asked the question she had been thinking for a while.

"Hey baby?" Tom grunted. "Who do you have on the inside of the order? I overheard Dumbeldore talking to Moody about something called the Order of the Phoenix, and saying you had people on the inside." Tom chuckled and softly grabbed her chin.

"And how, per say, did you over hear?" He hissed. Hari rubbed the back of her neck.

"I might have found a spell that lets me hear what certain people are saying. I had a Prince house helf cast the spell, and I connected it to the map. I only have him so far. Connected to the map, I mean." Tom nodded before positioning the girl onto his lap. He laid his head on her neck before hissing,

"Well, you certainly are good at keeping secrets le diablotin" Hari blushed under the use of her french nickname. She couldn't say she hated being called an imp though, she was one. She giggled when Tom started blowing raspberries on her skin. When he bit her neck she flicked him on the chin and hopped out of his lap.

"Nope, sorry Tommy boy. Not today. I have some prepping to do. Also, you never answered my question." Tom sighed and nodded.

"Well, we have both of your parents. They have stayed in Dumbledore's good graces. Then a few lower level knights like Castley and Shin. Kingsley Shaklebolt, Rastan Pinsten, and none other than Madeye Moody himself." Hari stared at the brunette, mouth gaped open. He snorted. "He's cruel to you because he thinks your still under Dumbles thumb." Hari nodded before turning around to face Tom completely.

"Castley and Shin I can understand, Dumbledore killed their parents because they did a simple samhain ritual and they hate his guts. Why everyone else?"

"Kingsley is one of my most trusted. Like Severus and Sirius, they are unmarked, so he was never found out. The reason why is because, similarly to Castley, his mother was taken away for using a blood ritual to save his father's life. He ended up losing both of his parents because his mother couldn't save his father, and neither could any hospital. His mother ended up dying soon after. The parents were bonded to the highest level, and loved each other to the very end." He wiped his left eye before continuing. "Alastor and Rastan's parents were both lovers of dark magic, and wanted to make the world a better place by combining all magic, but Dumbeldore had them slaughtered in front of everyone, mostly those mudblood," Hari bristled. "Saying that they used Black Magic everyday and worshipped satan. Everyone casted different cutting spells, even children, at them. Alastor and Rastan ended up living together with a random light family. Rastan changed to match the Pinsten last name. He was originally from the third Lestrange line. They have a thing for naming their children with R's." Hari gave a soft laugh and leaned on Tom. Dumbledore had harmed so many people as children, destroying their lives.

"Tom, when we gain control of the pathetic Wizarding world, I want orphanages added as soon as possible." Tom nodded and kissed her on the head, letting her silently calm down.

Diversus Est a Bella ArtesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara