20

Hari was pacing outside of the come and go room. She shrieked as a door was suddenly where the wall was. Grabbing the golden egg off the ground, she walked through the door into a large bath. What was she supposed to do? Bathe? She felt something cold hit her sides, almost as if it was telling her yes. 'I need something to help with the second task.' was her thought. Again, how was a bath supposed to help her figure it out? Hari sighed and began to undress. She slipped into the warm water, loving the perfect heat of it. She reached over and grabbed a purple bottle of shampoo. She was about to put it in her hair when she saw six vials. Using her inner Gryffindor she poured all of the bottles into the water. She watched as multi coloured bubbles began foaming up everywhere. She laughed and began to swim around, fully relaxing.

Hari looked up when she heard a clang of metal on tile. She felt that cool burst of wind again, and saw the golden egg roll itself into the water. It opened, golden light shining through the heavy layer of bubbles. She felt compelled to put her head underneath the water. Once she did, she heard terrible singing. It honestly sounded like they tried to recreate mermish.

Come seek us where our voices sound,

We cannot sing above the ground,

And while you're searching ponder this;

We've taken what you'll sorely miss,

An hour long you'll have to look,

And to recover what we took,

But past an hour, the prospect's black,

Too late, it's gone, it won't come back

An hour long you have to look

To recover what we took

Your time's half gone so tarry not

Lest what you seek stays here to rot

"Well, what do I love that they would take? Or rather.. Who?" Hari questioned the wind. She thought about it for a moment. She loved her invisibility cloak, and her books. Her snake necklace was another thing she loved, she mused as she fiddled with it. If they take someone, I guess they would probably take Tom. Wait, he's a champion too. They wouldn't dare take her sister, her parents would commit murder. So, who?

Uwu

Hari was pacing around the hospital room, anxiously waiting on her parents. Tom was sitting in a chair reading a simple book on medical scans. Hari felt a weak flash of magic and turned to face the door. Tom sighed, but stood up to pull her into a seat.

"They will be fine Hari! Your little sister will be born with no complications." He soothed. Hari nodded. It was thirty minutes later when the nurse opened the door. She silently cooed at the couple, both fast asleep.

"I'm sorry to wake you two.. But you're needed." Tom nodded as he began shaking Hari awake. She grumbled a bit, but soon remembered where she was. She stood up and shot out of the door, desperate to see her sister. She smiled at her dad.

"Hari, meet your younger sister, Henria Aeditha." Hari held the sleeping baby, loving her with all of her heart. Cisa brought in Cecelia, who was squirming to get to Severus.

"Why are all of us named after the male versions of names? Like, Harry, Ceceric, and Henry. Thought we were all going to be boys?" They laughed. Hari passed the baby back to Sirius and quickly cuddled up to Severus, needing his presence. Another member of their family.

Uwu

"Hello hello! So, for the second task we must decide who takes who. Miss Testivine already has hers picked, but the real question is Mr. Drive and Miss Potter." Said Crouch as he sat down next to the teachers, a few places away from Dumbledore.