Chapter 2

Da'Shawn pov: 

I starred at a sleeping Gabriela this girl meant the world to me like I cant even explain this shit in words i would kill for her ass. She the reason I get into most of the shit I get in to I'm trying to make money and get her out the hood and pay for her to go to college and shit the crazy part though she never once asked me what i do with the money i owe niggas i mean besides on rent and shit like dat. But sometimes it's more of her taking care of me and helping me out of trouble when i need her to.

The nigga Big Wheel was about to kill my ass yesterday but she showed up and saved the day. That's happened at least 6 other times and she always pay people back what I owe them and i know ya'll probally wondering what I do with the money I owe them.

Well basically I have a bank account set up just for her. I'm going to give it to her when i have all the money she need to go to college and live comfortable. When she finish college I'm going to give her a few kids but im just trying to wait for a perfect time. Plus she been through so much shit with her mom and dad dying her being the only chld meaning she has no one to lean on except her older cousin Nate it just makes you want to be there like you belong with her.

"mmm bae go to sleep"

"you get the money?"

"yes stop worrying about that and hold me" I did as she told me and held her I took in her victoria's secret Heavenly Luxe Eau De Perfume. It smelled so good on her. I started wondering if shit didnt go as planned when Big Wheel come for his money she need to know i got the money in a account for her or something I stood up grabbed a paper and pin sat down and wrote her a letter Telling her everything she needed to know. Once i finished I laid back in bed next to her and went to sleep.

Mourning............

"Bae"

"wassup?" I asked her as i walked into the bathroom and stood behind her holding her waist while she brushed her teeth

"Nate called me yesterday"

"OK"

"He told me he's going to New Orleans in a few months and he's staying for a few months and he would pay for me to go and everything I just can't bring you"

"Do you want to go?"

"No not if you cant come so i was thinking i could just pay your way and-"

"No you go" I said to her I know how much she loved New Orleans that's where she wanted to go to college at she research  that place all day everyday her favorite team is even the Saints even though they ass to me

"But bae im going to miss you and-"

"I want you to go OK so with that being said call Nate and tell him you going" she nodded her head and pulled me down to kiss her i started sucking and biting on her minty lips and she raised my t-shirt.

"If we start I'm not going to stop" I informed her she had a tendency of stopping me in the middle of shit because she says I'm to rough and she cant take it. She nodded I lifted her and took her into the bedroom and threw her n the bed i climbed on top of her and was about to take her shirt off when our door bust open i looked up and it was that nigga Big Wheel

"aahh you said three days!!" she yelled

"I've changed my mind you got my money?"

"yes but you still-"

"Ain't no buts get my shit" I watched as Gabriel walked to the closet and grabbed her Black tote bag she handed it to him and came and sat back down next to me. We watched as he counted the money and his friend held a gun at us. Once he was done he nodded his head at the bald one and

*BANG*
*BANG*

I heard Gabriel screaming telling me to hold in there and made other shit but i couldn't focus

"L-L-Listen" i said coughing up blood

"sshh Shawn please bae stop talking HELP!!!!!"

"Y-Y-Ya money.......I-I-I bank account c-c-college......New.......I love you" I took in one last breath.

Gabriella pov:

"NO NO Shwan wake up Bae please Shawn please bae i love you too no Bae please don't go" I just cried into his bloody t-shirt and not to long later i heard police and ambulance but i continued to cry. He was gone the only thing i had left. The police ran inside and lifted him onto a stretcher then took him to the hospital I followed. When we got there they pronounced him dead. August 31 @ 10:11am I sat in the waiting room balling my eyes out when Nate walked in and took me home.

I woke up to the sun shinning bight in my face I sat up thinking yesterday was a dream and started looking around for Shawn that's when I realized i wasn't even in my own damn house I started to panic but i then saw a picture of me and Nate on the nightstand and realized i was in Nate's guest room. I started thinking about yesterday and my heart started aching making me break out in tears all over again.

Just then Nate walked in with breakfast but i really didn't feel like eating I just wanted to crawl in a hole and die so I could be with Shawn. He was my life and now he gone.

"venir aquí niña"(come here baby girl) I continued to cry so he sat the food on the chest and walked over to me he climbed in the bed and let me cry into his chest

"Don't Cry no hay nada que podamos hacer lo siento esto pasó pero él no querría que usted pueda sentarse alrededor y grito" (don't cry there is nothing we can do Im sorry this happened but he wouldnt want you to sit around and cry)

"no lo quiero detrás no es justo que no merecía esta mierda que pagamos el hombre todo el dinero por qué Nate?"(no i want him back its not fair he didnt deserve this shit we paid the man all the money why nate?) He nodded his head and continued to hold me

"sé que lo amabas"(I know you loved him)........................"pero el mundo sigue su primo bebé"(but the world goes on baby cousin)

"I know Nate i just feel like it was so much we should have talked about and so much shit-" I burst into another thing of tears

"Look baby girl I know you hurting but its things that need to be done like his funeral and all" I nodded my head

"you right I love you Nate"

"I love you too" I smiled grabbed the pad of paper and pen sitting on the nightstand and started writing things down for Shawn's funeral i knew not a lot of people would be there giving he was in the system all his life and had no friends. We were each others everything, friend, lover, everything.

As i finished I decided i didn't want to have a wait isn't like anyone would come and i just couldn't take it. I called the funereal home and got him a plush black and gold casket. I ordered him a tux and and called the morgue to let them know people would be coming to pick the body up in 2 days tops After everything was settled i fell asleep.

*Vote
*Comment
Nate in the multimedia
                ~kiya2wavvii