Chapter:11

"When you feel my heat
look into my eyes
Its where my demons hide.
Don't get to close. Its dark inside.
Its where my demons hide."

My eyes fluttered open. I blink twice and rub my eyes. The headache was killing me. Its like someone hit my head with a heavy object. I sat up and observe my surrounding.
Okkkkkkk...

I was tied to the wall with the chains

I was tied to the wall with the chains. I tried to remember what happened. Then it all clicked. Taehyung kidnapped and killed my husband. My heart clutched inside my chest.

This was all a dream for me. A nightmare if you ask. Why on the first place he kidnapped me? Will he gonna kill me too or sell me?

A sob escaped my lips. I just wished to get away from that marriage. And not this.

The door slammed open that made me jump in fright. A ma came in wearing a royal outfit. Is this a Halloween party or something?

He stare right into my eyes and sighed. As if he felt pity over me for being this much vulnerable.

"Are you OK Your Highness" He asked with concern. But that didn't help meany way to make me comfortable or at least calm my heart beat down. He was tall and had blond hair. His eyes shows no mercy but dominance.

He sighed and untie me. I realize that I was still in my weeding dress. Well at least no one try to undress me. When he was done he sighed and stand up.

"My name is Hoseok. And I am one of the Knight here." He said and bow. I was confused. Why he was showing so much respect to me. When he is one of my kidnapper.

"W-why d-did you k-kidnap me?" I asked. He shook his head and sighed once again.

"We do not kidnap you Your Highness." He anwered ever so truthfully.

"You all k-kidnap me with m-my b-boss. Why am I h-here? Will y-you gonna s-sell m-me?" I asked.

"I can't answer all of your questions Your Highness...."

"Quit s-saying that" I yelled.

"Calm down. I had to...." He stayed silent as if he was trying to listen something. I just stare at him. No doubt he was handsome as hell. He noded and look at me.

"Let's go" Without any other word he pulled me up and started to drag me out of that room. It was hard for me to even walk. My feet's were sore. It looks like its a dungeon. He opened the door and the light filled my eyes. I blink twice to get used to it. I watched in awe as we walk down the hallways. It was like as if we were in a kingdom or something.

The maids were looking at me in horror. Don't know if thy were afraid of me or of what was waiting for me ahead. We stopped in front a big golden ass door. Two guard were standing in front of it. One thing was sure I was in a palace.

Hoseok guy noded at both guards and they opened the gate. Air trapped in my lungs as I stare at the scene infront of me.

 Air trapped in my lungs as I stare at the scene infront of me

All eyes fall on me.
In front of me on the throne was non other than....

"Kim Taehyung"

My eyes widen and my heat skipped a beat. There is no way this all is fucking true. Ohh God plz it had to be a dream. Mom plz wake me up!!!

His lips curbed into a perfect smirk that decorate his face and made him look more ethereal. He was breathtaking. Hoseok pushed me further and I walked till I was in front of Taehyung. What type of dream it really is? My boss is a king and sitting on a giant ass throne.

My eyes locked with his. His eyes were bloody red.But the darkness within them forced me to look down.

This wasn't a dream. I was in a world I never know exist. Where my boss is the king. And he kidnapped me and killed my husband and his parents on our first night.

I was relieved that I was away from that shitty life.
I never knew this was waiting for me. This whole was so much of a fuzz. My mind becomes foggy and I can't think straight.

I should have left the company when I saw his eye changed color and when he started to get weird around me. When he out of nowhere become so possessive over me. When he started to meet me on the places I go. This was still a puzzle to me. Why he did that on the first place. Did he really gonna sell me or what?