Joining shield

(I do not own twilight or the hulk that right belongs to marvel and Mrs Myers). After Edward left I became severely depressed and for months I did nothing but sit at my window an looked out into our back yard just waiting for Edward to come back and after a while I realised that I didn't want them to come back and play their twisted game of let's make the human believe we loved her .I didn't want to play anymore I know now that even when I was without them I was acting like the fragile child they believed me to be when In reality I've been my own independent person since I was six years old and learned how to take care of my mother and I ,because she could bearly take care of herself ,getting up from where I had been sitting I grabbed my clothes had a shower got dressed then got in my truck and drove the the nearest gym witch was In port Angeles and walked up to the desk that had a rather strong looking man behind it "excuse me"I said grabbing the mans attention he looked up at me and smiled "can I help you"he asked "do yo have any self defence classes" I asked him "of course,witch one would you like to join "he asked handing me a list of different types of self defence I glanced at it for a second before looking back"all of them " I said smirking at the shocked look on the guy's face this could be fun I thought to myself.........(tell me if you like it I might change it but for now this will do mc xxxxxxxxxxxx)