As cold as ice but as hot as fire

I was taken to a room with Gary walls and a stainless steel table with a stainless steel chair ether side and there was also a large mirror on the wall but I knew that it was actually one way glass so the people on the other side can see me but all I can see is my own reflection ,the tall man that was in my kitchen had escorted me here under orders from the man with the eye patch that introduced himself to my father as Nick fury "stay here " agent Barton said In a rough voice "where was I going to go " I sass back while holding up my wrist that have been handcuffed together as agent Barton walks out of the room closing the metal door that was meant to keep the people being questioned in and stop them from getting out ,once the door was closed it took me sixty six seconds to get the handcuffs off I can't say I wasn't disappointed that I couldn't get them of quicker ,not really planing on trying too escape there interrogation room I just placed there hand cuffs on the table causing a loud bang and leaned back in the uncomfortable chair making my self looked relaxed after a minute agent romanoff walked into the room and glanced around before her eyes landed on the handcuffs that were carelessly placed on the table "weren't those on you a minute ago "she questioned glancing at me as she walked round the table to the other chair while I just replied her with a shrug of my shoulders while looking for specs of dirt under my fingernails she looked impressed for a moment before the cold mask was back "why did you take them of" she asked me looking at me like she was trying to solve a puzzle "because they were bugging me" i said back while sitting up straight in the chair and applying the same cold mask to my face "ok fine if you want to be like that we will start the questioning "she said I just shrugged and gave a small nod of my head indicating for her to go ahead and start "ok then, why have you been taking the self defence classes "she asked "do you know what it's like to be taken advantage of miss romanoff , I do and I didn't like it ,I don't like feeling weak or people making my choices for me so I thought maybe if I wasn't weak like they thought of me I could make my own decisions I could protect myself instead of hiding behind the ones doing the protecting" I said with as little emotion as I could but I couldn't stop my voice from breaking near the end of my answer ..............(ok I just came up with this small bit I wanted to show that although she's now got these ways of protecting herself and Charlie she is still the same old bella ,ok love you guys mcxxxxxxxxxx)