The man hunt

After a horrible q and a with the one and only black widow, shilled or should I say Nick fury decided that I was to much of a risk to America by having the knowledge that I know to just walk down the street like a normal teenager so what do they do about spy on me or track my every move no the decide to give me a job because although they don't trust me to live my life as I normally would ,they trust me to undergo special training witch includes hacking into strongly incepted files that could be potentially Dangerous to the future of the United States , sometimes it seems like I'm the only one around here that's actually thinking ,anyway today I was given a file on this guy called Bruce banner who turns into this giant green rage monster and destroys stuff , I don't know why fury gave me this file maybe it's a joke I thought to myself before I heard a knock on my office door"come in" I shout to the person behind the door ,the door opens and now standing here in front of me is the bubbly bouncing treo of joy not the sarcasm fury ,Barton and romanoff stand there in there wired dress code thing I swear sometimes they all coulor coordinate on witch shade of black there going to wear "have you finished the file I asked you to read?, Isabella " fury said to me like he'd rather be anywhere but here right this moment "that oh,I finished that like yesterday "I said to him in a happy tone "why?" I asked "because you're going to be hunting him down for us "fury said as if it was nothing but I swear I just saw romanoff flinch and she never filches "WAHT!!!" I shout ........(sorry I'm really sarcastic today guys so I used a lot of sarcasm today anyway love you guys I will update soon love from mcxxxxxxxxxx)