Finding a nedel in a haystack

After having long and unproductive fights with fury about going to find this Bruce banner guy otherwise known as the hulk I finally gave up on swaying furys mind and trying to convince romanoff to go in my place proved useless because it seemed as though everyone at shield was scared of him witch seemed odd because from reading his file I can tell he's probably a nice guy even if he does have a few anger issues , just then Barton walked in to my office out of all the people here at shield he is the one I can tolerate the most over the past few weeks we have become sort of friends and have got Down to a first name basis when it's just the tow of us "hey clint how your wife doing " I ask him as he sits down in front of my desk, I know feels bad about the fact that he can't see his wife as often as he'd prefer "ok ,the kids have been given her hell about me being away all the time though " he says and I can see just how much it breaks his heart that there is nothing he can do to fix it he has considered quitting but he needs the money to much to quit especially since he just found out there excepting another baby soon "hey if everything in the next few months goes the way fury thinks it will there daddy will be a superhero so he has a Reason to stay away so long " I say trying to cheer him up ,he chuckles quietly for a moment before sighing he looks up at me "so how do you feel about the mission fury trying to send you on" he said acting like a therapist "absolutely terrified when fury briefed me on the mission romanoff flinched she never flinches like ever" I say exasperated ,clint flinched at the mention of Natasha flinching "se even you know this is not the mission you give to the newbie so why the hell did he pick me "I shout , I know I shouldn't be getting mad and clint but I just can't help it ,even when clint offered to go after the hulk himself fury refused to send anyone but me and I have no idea why but I have a feeling I'm going to find out......(hey guys I know I haven't updated in a long time this is actually one of my favourite story's that I'm writing so I'm going to try and update more if you guy like this story feel free to check out my other comic book/twilight story's, like swan to iron or bella's spiderman love you guys feel free to comment , vote or private message me love from mcxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)