desIRE

No one knows the struggle you go through, no one knows how you hold on life keeping your emotions check, no one knows what he goes through everyday just to keep the facade alive.

The rear view of the luxurious car reflecting the hardest reality upon his orbs, penetrating his soul and screaming save yourself kong i beg you .

He wishes to be her for one day just to feel special , how it feels like to be cherished by someone you love with all that you have, how it feel like to be actually loved, how it feels like to be kia when the hustle and bustle dies, in the darkness when the flashes are no where to be found he wished to be her.

Seeing his P curling like a baby in the embrace of her, his head resting on her shoulders, his soft snore mixing melody to the one caressing his P's back while dozing off . How wished his P could sit by his side too . How he wished to be Kia.

He closes his eyes before the mountains found its river but the stubborn waterfall raced down in a series of cascade pouring life to his deserted soul just like they say crying soothe the misery. A flashback plays in his unconsciously conscious masked self

Flashback

" Hey newbie all set to meet your costar" the ever enthusiastic P'Tha ask him.

But before he can deny, P'Tha Showed him the vanity superstar Arthit Rojnapat was in waiting to meet him.

He felt dizzy and his nervous fingers can't find the courage to get in. Like just imagine once you payed for popcorn to meet a person virtually and scream the hell out just when the screen have his name. But that very person is just a door knob away from you in all his living self. His train of thoughts were someone put a hand on his arms from behind

"Get in " he found that it was non other than the superstar manager yuyui. He bowed her to which she ruffled his hairs and pushed him in, closing the door from behind.

And there he was sitting leisurely on the makeup chair, playing some game and cursing in the process, his pale complexion compliments the dark long fluttering lashes, his messily done raven hairs adoring his features with some strands falling effortlessly on his forehead, his fixed doe eyes as if holding universe, his plum lips moving while cursing highlighting his dimples one can drown into. Yes this man was effortlessly handsome and mesmerizingly beautiful.

" Arthit this is your new costar, the one P'Tha selected, can you confirm him" said yuyui seeing the one so engrossed not even addressing the other while the other so mortified not even bothered to blink.

Kong felt so naked in the scrutinizing unblinking doe eyes that his knees felt weak.

"mae please leave ys alone" to which his manager moved out leaving them alone in the enclosed space.

The older felt a stranger sensation across his entire self as soon as his eyes meet the other. He gets off from his seat and moved towards the younger like a predator targeting his prey standing so close to the others personal space.

" your name"

Kong felt nauseous feeling the breath of the elders on his face.

"speak"

"ko...kongpob P"

"qualifications" murmured the elder moving circles around him while his hungry eyes scanning every bit of the clothed man.

"major in electronics P... I...am engineering student...part time waiter "

"relationship" came as a wishper in his ear from the back, the elder so close that a little movement for the either will result him colliding the other. The superstar maintain a hair breadth distance between them , his face right behind the newbies head, his chest moving in perfect sink with the other back not once colliding, his dick right behind the others heaven and hands taking every bit of control not to grope them.

"si..sin..single P" 

And a strong hand circled around kong's waist colliding their bodies while the superstar biting his earlobe

"Good I don't take what belongs to other"

Just lost between reality and dreams of ecstasy, kong found himself nodding .

The superstar as if done moved away from kong, and engaged himself with his games.

"Say them you are selected and remember who owns you.. Now get out"

End of flashback

"kong kong wake up ..we are here" his manager P'jane voice bought him back to reality. He removed his masks head bowed down, rubbed his eyes pretending to be sleep hazed but wiping the tears away , he closes his eyes and moves his hands over his face like casting spell upon himself

1 2 3 he counts mentally and looks up all fresh and smiling.

" Are we at the airport P " he asked and looked back to his P snuggling closer from the failed waking attempt by Kia. He smiled again and he tries to wake up his P.

" P'arthit nong pluto is crying" to which his P jerked up and panicked. Off all kongpob know about his P is his unadulterated love for nong pluto.

"shhh calm down P, he is ok look" kongpob shows  both muffin and pluto happily on his lap with pluto glaring muffin for being kong's favourite.

" you waiter just because of you P panicked " the harsh words of Kia made Arthit just brush off the warm feeling when he saw muffin and pluto on kong's lap

" shhh Kia he never learn " and Arthit pecked Kia cheeks but what Arthit missed was the boy holding his pets was learning, he sure was learning how to survive, he surely was learning the art of being happy alone. The hurtful expression of the younger was missed, missed was his bleeding heart, missed was a smile that never reached his glistening eyes.

"now stop with your sour mood ok nong" Arthit said while ruffling Kia hairs to which the other just blushed and smirked at kong unknown to Arthit.

"Ok team get down, Arthit will go first followed by kong "

Eventually the superstar got down and like magic his fan stood transfixed hypnotically mesmerized at how Arthit waited for Kong to get down, how he extended his hands to get the junior down, their joined hands sending the sparkle of light through thousands of supporters waiting there,  but ironically the sparkle missed the one holding the hand of the junior.

The professional Arthit is a sight you stare unblink and Kong too can't escape the charismatic man holding his hand and massaging the back with his thumbs. He felt happy because holding hands was scripted but the thumb soothing his hands was not.  He stare at Arthit when his P protects him from fans trying to touch him, like a shield he was to him, he felt happy when his P holds his hands guiding him the way, while he behind tailing him. He knows that his P loves him too but just he is that way.

But what kongpob missed was the love story of the fire and the moth, he missed that either the moth goes to the fire or the fire come near it,  ultimately the moth dies because the fire will consume it to death.

-------------------------

Ok a good night to everyone . As i said earlier it will be a short story... so was thinking to end it soon...but turned out totally opposite🤦‍♀......

Do let me know if you guys liked this one

Stay safe and happy
Love
Grace❤