his Art

"P'arthit can you take me to the floating boat restaurant" said the younger with hopeful eyes . His P and he are set to fly tomorrow  for a book launch event to Bangkok along with other costars.

"hmm" came the reply from the elder who is busy playing games with his friends not once looking to the admirably adorable eyes who are busy beholding every possible expression of of lover.

The younger is happy and contended to have his P with him, he knows that tomorrow the tabloids is going to flood with "find a man who looks at you like kongpob looks at Arthit" fooling them was easy he thought ,and that was the only reason of having his P now sitting together with him and not his friends. But he is happy and determined that someday he will be his P's best friend too.

"OK boys you guys can leave, tomorrow flight at 8 in the morning" said their director with so much enthusiasm to which arthit just shrugged while kong hugged him and bid a good night.

They reached the parking lot in complete silence as arthit was playing games

"umm P good night" said kong breaking the hurtful silence. His said lover than placed his phone in his backpack and asked him to follow. They entered Arthit car's backseat and arthit rolled his glasses up and throw the tissue paper at Kong's hand

"make my night good kong"

"P i have to go ho..home toda..." he stuttered seeing his lover leaned against the glass and his hard on facing his face.

" just suck and now"  the intimidating voice added the right amount of lust in the juniors eyes as he leaned down and kissed the tip slowly making his way down while squeezing the two heaven beneath. His teeth graze the flesh while his tongue leaked to soothe the pain downwards. He traced the thick vein through his tongue while his senses as if dumb listening to only the elder mouns. He took his P's inside his mouth

" arrghhh kong dammit ...ahh suck baby" his lover hand slipped through his hair and clenched a fistful resulting in him biting the flesh

"aahhh ohh God you are...su..such a slut " said his lover bursting the happiness of bubble kong was in but crying was not an option here. He just wanted this to end so that he could hide away and be back with a happy smile and a heart his p can break again.

Seeing kong slowed down , arthit took the youngers head with both hand and adjusted the pace, mercilessly fucking the hot canvas, ignoring the chocking of the younger and finally painting it with his semen.

"you feel so great baby... Come here" arthit called the younger after kong cleaned everything and fixed his pants . Kong just buried his face in the crook of his P's neck sniffing the earthly fragrance, soothing his heart in the process.

" why are you a cuddle baby now" said the elder rubbing the back of his kongpob's.

"can P kiss nong" he just needed it, he needed this little assurance that he is loved, he needed it to bandage his bleeding heart, he need it to argue with his brain that the reason his P has not kiss him once in this 6 months after their first sex is because he was never with anyone in a romantic way.

His P moved closer to his face and smiled

"you love me so much don't you?"

"yee..yes i love..**hiccups** P so much" finally the junior said battling with the tears. His P pecked his cheeks first and just when their lips where about to collide, he jerked him off to the sudden knock

" yes P'Mae are we done"

Yuyui just felt sorry for disturbing their moment but risking them alone means breaking the one broken beyond repair . She knows arthit will never appreciate his lover the way he wanted . She felt sorry for kongpob and arthit too. She knows arthit loves the junior in his own twisted brain.

"lets go and nong kong Jane is waiting so leave "

To which kong nodded and bid good night to mae yuyui, but his steps halted when he felt arthit held his hand and hugged him mumbling a good night and take care.

To say he was happy would be not enough because he felt like being blessed by wings flying high...he smiled a smile that his p wished him...he smiled that his p touched him with no lust and pure love for the first time...he smiled because first step of being his friend is taken.

But unknown to Kongpob, the superstar hugged him because he saw  media person hiding behind the other car. He knows how to make money and headline, he knows how to trend......and he loves the junior too because he is only fucking him in this all time and that's love for Arthit Rojnapat.