54 New Year With Him

Imagine 54: New Year with him

You and Michael were walking around his Neverland Ranch on New Year's Eve. You had your arm linked around his arm and his hands were in his pocket. Snow was all over the place and the temperature was freezing.

You had two sweaters and warm pants on but you were still freezing. Michael noticed you were shivering as he looked down at you. "You cold sweetheart?"

"No, I'm fine." You smiled, rubbing your hands together. 

He grabbed your hands, "Gee Y/N, your hands are freezing.." He said as he squeezed your hand to make it warm.

"Baby you have warm clothes on, how are you still cold?" He giggled as you just shrugged your shoulders.  He took one of his jackets off and put it on you. "Better..?" You nodded.

Right then, you heard a very soft voice doing the countdown somewhere nearby the ranch. "Four, Three, Two, One...! Happy New Year!!" Beautiful fireworks started to shoot out from inside of Neverland and you knew right away it was Michael's plan.

The fireworks were so beautiful that it got you dazzled by it. It's like your own private firework show. "You like it?" Michael put his arm around you and hug you tight as you both enjoy the fireworks that he had set up for you.

You looked up at him and smiled. "It's wonderful..! I love it...and Happy New Year, Michael. I love you so much.."

He returned your smile with a warmer ones. "Happy New Year, Y/N. I love you even more... It has been a great year for me and it's better because of you... Thank you for being by my side through my ups and downs when nobody did.. I couldn't imagine my life without you... I love you and I want you to stay with me.. don't ever think of leaving me... Promise...?" He looked at you deeply, full of hopes.

"Awee baby, don't worry.. I won't ever leave you, I promise. I'll be with you as long as you want me to. Don't worry, kay..?" You caressed his cheeks softly. He stared down on your lips before leaning in to give you the most passionate kiss ever. You could feel that he had poured all his heart in the kiss. You couldn't be more happy as that was the best way to start your new year with.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy New Year guyss! I'm wishing all of you a great year ahead and thank you for staying with me through this book. I love you! Xx

Vote + Comment + Share

Love,miera