72 Your Birthday

Imagine 72: Your birthday

You took a deep breath and looked around you. You were in a fancy restaurant and it seems like you were the only one there without a date. Everyone else were happy with their loved ones, talking and laughing while having a good meal. They were having a great time.

"He'll be here.." You thought positively to yourself.

Michael had promised to treat you some nice dinner for your birthday. And the reason you were there by yourself is because Michael said he'll come straight away from the studio since he got some important things to do.

You waited.... waited... and waited... Even the waiters had been asking for your order for so many times but you decided to wait for your love till one moment, you got a call.

"Michael where are you..?!" You whispered desperately trying not to shout.

"Oh ummm baby... That's why I called.. I'm so sorry... I don't think I can make it tonight.." He bluntly said.

"What..? But you promised..!"

"I'm very sorry my dear but things have not been completed yet here in the studio and I just gotta stay in tonight..."

"But Michael it's my birthday! My birthday...! How can you do this to me...?" You said, almost crying.

"I know, I know... I'm sorry... But look, I promise I'll ma-"

"-no Michael. Just don't promise me anything else. Don't ever make promises when you can't even keep it. I hate you..!" and with that, you hang up on him. You took a deep breath, trying to control your emotions as you got out of the restaurant with embarrassment.

You came by taxi but you decided to go back home by foot since it's not really that far away and you just needed some time to think and stabilized your emotions.

You were really happy when Michael said he'll treat you that night. He has been very busy and didn't even have time for you so when he said that, your heart jumped with happiness but very deep in your heart, you knew that this would happen. And you can't believe it really happened.

Your tears kept flowing through the whole walk back home. You tried your hard to understand his work and all but you just couldn't contain it. Your heart hurt so bad and you just want to forget everything by going straight to bed. As you opened the door to your room,

"Happy Birthday Y/N...!!" You were suddenly showered with party poppers and silly strings. It was Michael. He was giggling non stop seeing you covered with all the mess he just made. You were really surprised as you didn't expect it at all. Your room doesn't even look like your room. It was filled with balloons and there was a small table in the middle which was nicely prepared with foods and stuff.

"Michael what in the world is this..?!" You asked, still in shock.

"Well..... SURPRISE...!" He grinned with his arms wide open.

"Surprise..? You embarrass me at the restaurant and you made me walk back home with tears flowing from my eyes. What was that for..??"

"Well sorry about that but I'm just trying to be different-"

"-Different my ass..." You mumbled. Michael couldn't help but half-chuckled at your remark.

"Look, I've prepared a ride for you but you hang up on me.. Is that my fault..?"

"How can I not hang up? I was so upset alright...." You pouted. You had mixed feelings at the moment. You were sad, angry, confused but happy at the same time. And without noticing, tears started to flow again.

Seeing you like that, Michael immediately took you in his strong arms. He embraced you nice and tight.

"Awee baby please don't cry... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to make you sad.. I was just trying to surprise you for your birthday... I guess I shouldn't done it this way huh..? I'll try again next time.. Don't cry okay..?" He tried to coax you as he rubbed your back softly.

'Try again' ? You giggled at his words. You found it very cute that he really put an effort for you. Seeing the room being set up, you smiled at the thought of him preparing all that for his woman, for you.

"Michael...?" You called with your head still resting on his chest.

"Mhhmm..?"

"How and when did you find the time to prepare all this..? I thought you were busy..?"

"Oh don't even go there. You really don't wanna know..." He chuckled. He held your arms and pushed you slightly away so that he can look at your face.

"Feeling better now..? Can we start celebrating..? Cuz I can't wait to give you your present..." He smirked as he bit his bottom lip.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Naughty naughty! Ahaha.

Guys! It's April 12th! Guess what day it is?? Ahaha yeah, it's my birthday! Wuhooo~

I guess you can guess why I put up this chapter xD lol it's also a requested scene from @LenaSwag26

I hope you like it!

Vote + Comment + Share

Love,miera