As I was about to leave my house I received a call from Jimin. I picked it up ready to scream at him as I turned my keys on the door.

I jumped seeing a figure stand on the other side of the door holding a phone. They wore a full sleeved shirt tucked into a modest skirt. With bangs and a mask their eyes were the only feature I could see. I ended the call with Jimin to see what the woman wanted.

"May I help you ma'am?" I asked.

"......." the person very faintly whispered something that I couldn't exactly hear.

"Sorry could you repeat that?" I said, leaning my face forward to hear her properly. She coughed and fixed her hair, looking around as if she was being followed.

"I.... me..." she very quietly said again, only letting me make out a quarter of her words, I was getting impatient making me take a deep breath.

"If you continue to speak at that volume I'll never be able to hear yo-"

"HEY YOU FUCKING IDIOT I SAID IT'S ME." The person snapped cutting me off, screaming their lungs out angrily while slightly pulling down the mask they were wearing to reveal their face.

" The person snapped cutting me off, screaming their lungs out angrily while slightly pulling down the mask they were wearing to reveal their face

"You!?"

Jimin POV - back at the hospital.

Her mum was really fun to talk to, she pretty much spilled all of Yeseul's embarrassing past moments. Weirdly it felt as if during these couple days, I got to know her more than I could during the 5 years she's worked for me.

Probably because Yeseul speaking so casually created a friendship atmosphere and I was the reason that couldn't happen before but that's not the point-

My phone started blowing up with nonstop notifications from my members and the company. I saw the article and rushes of guilt ran through me. Fuck.

"What's wrong honey?" Her mum asked.

"I... uh..." I awkwardly laughed not knowing how to put my current scenario into a sentence. Suddenly screams were heard, high pitched, female screams. Oh, shit.

"What on earth is going on in this hospital today?" Her mum complained.

"I'm gonna get mobbed if I go through that crowd," I sighed.

"Are your fans outside?" She questioned, I nodded faking a smile.

"Then the Park Jimin they know can just, not leave the hospital." She uttered.