"Congratulations Jung-Ho-Seok! You have won The Royal Dance House of Seoul audition and honorably selected for the Hip-Hop section as the first member of team PI-"

Nile stopped halfway through reading and looked up at Hobi with a questioning look, waiting for the unspoken. A faint sigh escaped out as he got off the bike before switching the gear off and pushing the stand down on the concrete and leaned against the bike, tucking his both hands in the pockets.

"You weren't in the mood." He casually answered.

"You could've told me over the table."

"Then I wouldn't get you over with the madness."

She felt the uncertain ire on its way back to her head. Before the intensity took over her sense or Hobi could feel any uncertainty in her behavior, she managed to block it off anyway and tried to take a hold and get along with a casual flow. Merging herself with slight playfulness she punched him on the chest softly. Hobi imitated painfully holding his heart.

"Ouch! That hurts!"

"Enough with that drama gosh! Anyway," she drove back her eyes to him. "Congratulations." She smiled angrily while Hobi grinned adorably.

"Thanks babe."

She fumbled with the paper in her hands while shipping all the respective words that engraved on the thick paper in her subconscious neurons. Watching her concentrated frame Hobi smiled to himself while placing his hands around her neck delicately.

"Are you happy?"

"Yes, I am." She looked up, "Watch me dancing to your next door, next year."

"I'll be waiting for you then." He winked.

"So, when the registration will start?"

"Within this month, I guess."

She hummed lowly. Handing his paper and getting rid of his lovey dovy affection she stood back, time to say goodbye.

"It's late, you gotta go now."

"Without a return?"

"Say it again? You literally gave me this whole piggy tank now you want a return huh? You got the balls to say that? I won't be able to practice tonight for this big fat ass belly an-"

"Okay okay okay I don't need anything! Forgive me your honor!" He playfully mocked the 'forgive me' gesture earning a crisp chuckle from her.

"Good boy."

"Unfair sooo un-"

"You said something?"

"Nope!"

"Hmm, goodnight."

"Yeah, goodnight."

Finally aparting the gape Nile was only few steps away from the door just when Hobi shouted,

"I love you!"

As usual, without turning back Nile chuckled to herself and yelled back the mighty words.

"I love you too you motherfucker!"

•••••

Changing into her baby blue night pajamas, Nile stood in front of the full length mirror. Disappointment dwelling on her brows as she let them sunk in the depth of insatiability. She had lost the first place, just not to able to reach the peak. Only 16° was left out to approach the 180° développé, while Meena was left out by 10°.

Even the most professional ballerinas can't even make the accurate 180° développé. However, Nile was not the one who would stop in the middle before making it in actual and putting herself in the most dangerous challenges or whatever life-threatenings are, until fulfilling her insatiability.

She tried to do the 180° act once again. Instead of getting the slightest high she fell on the ground with a thud.

"Fuck!" After all Hobi took a good care of her appetites. She disgustedly cursed squeezing her eyes tightly right after the tiny impact.

On the spur of the moment, the laminated paper flashed in the back of her eyelids. Even Hobi has got the best shot.

It was nothing but a pure jealousy that guided her twisted thoughts.

Disgusted with her own stupidity she felt so overwhelmingly pressured, stressed by the failure. She felt the rage tearing at her lungs, plucking at her nerves. With clenching jaws she took a fistful of a nearer object. She wasn't ready to accept it anyway. Standing up on her heel, she looked into her frustrated reflection.

"You gotta make it Nile, no matter what it costs! You got to be the first ballerina and the first member of team Swanlake...in The Royal Dance House of Seoul!"

in The Royal Dance House of Seoul!"

🍂