"I said so," she replied and I rolled my eyes at her.

"You're annoying you know," I said to her and she chuckled leaning up to give me a kiss.

"I love you," she mumbled against my lips.

"I love you," I replied pecking her lips once more. Mani cake out of Jess's room with her things and seemed like she was calling someone.

"Come on, Mani. I'm gonna drop you off," I told her. She got off her phone.

"Later, Jess. I'll see you tomorrow," she said going over to give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"See you tomorrow, babe," Jess replied hugging her back.

"Kiss, please," I said and they looked at me. They really kissed and I was here for it.

"Ooooo," I said raising my eyebrows and they laughed.

"Let's go," Mani said as she pulled away from Jess. I gave Jess a quick kiss before leaving out the door with Normani.

"Where am I taking you?" I asked her.

"Same place I was for Endymion," she replied like I remembered

"You were by me," I reminded her and she playfully rolled her eyes. She typed in the address and gave me the directions. The ride was comfortably silent until we got to where I need to drop her off at

"I am sorry for how our relationship was. I hadn't realized that the way I felt with my hurt lead to me hurting you unknowingly," I said apologizing for the hundredth time.

"Y/N, I forgave you the first time you apologized," she replied.

"I know, but it sucks. You were my first girlfriend and-"

"Really? Aw, that's so cute," she interrupted and I blushed.

"Yes, you were my first. I had little flings before ,but not really. They barely made it to me keeping their numbers. With you, there were so many first and I'm sorry that I messed that up."

"Y/N, it's okay. Plus I think you and Jess are way more compatible than you and I," she said smiling at me.

"I think it's the same amount of compatibility with the both of you," I replied looking over at her trying to throw a hint, but she wasn't catching on.

"What are you trying to say?" she asked.

"You own Jess a million dollars, but it's not because I was eavesdropping," I replied.

"But you love Jess."

"Polyamory," I replied.

"How does that even work?" she asked and I just took the risk by leaning over to kiss her. She kissed back, but pulled away after a few seconds.

"Sorry, that nonconsensual as fuck. Im so sorry," I said starting to feel disgusted with myself and she gave me a weird look.

"I would've backed away if I didn't want you to kiss me. You have a girlfriend, Y/N."

"The same girlfriend that you kissed before leaving and looks at you as if she's found a rare crystal like that shit she got in her room," I said and pulled out my phone to FaceTime Jess.

"What's up, bubs?" Jess asked.

"I kissed Normani," I told her and she pouted.

"I wanted to see it."

"Are you upset about?"

"Yeah because I didn't get to see," she replied making me laugh and I looked over to Normani.