Eight.

Your POV

"Y/F/N Y/M/N Y/L/N," I heard my name called and I walked across the stage to get my diploma. I got my diploma and when the guy went to touch my arm and I dodge him. We took the picture. I heard my mom, Jess and Jay still screaming. Blue was looking at them like they were crazy. I had done a twist out on her hair and she was loving them. I wanted the graduation to be over, so I could eat and lay down. I dipped as soon as they threw their caps up. My mom, Jay, Jess, Blue and the twins were waiting for me with at least twenty body guards around them.

"Congratulations, Y/N. I'm so proud of you," Jess said and giving me a hug.

"Thanks for doing my homework for me," I said jokingly. She hugged me again before letting me go.

"Let's go before it gets crowded," my mom said.  We left and went to their house that they have here, but literally no one knows where it is. There was a lot of people there which made me groan.

"I know, baby. They really wanted to meet you and it's only for two to three hours I promise, baby," my mom said and held my face on her hands gently. I nodded and took my heels off. Jay took my cap and gown and laid it over the sofa. The first person that came up to me was my mom's mother, Tina. She started crying and hugged me. I stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do.

"You look just like your mother. Them genes are strong," she said looking up at my face, "I'm Tina. I'm your grandmother."

"I'm Y/N. It's nice to meet you," I said politely. The only person I wanted to meet was Solange. I met every one else and she was last.

"Damn, Bey. Did you clone yourself because she looks just like you," Solange asked and my mom laughed.

"I'm Y/n. It's nice to meet you," I repeated for probably the one hundredth time.

"She's not a big fan of being touched," my mom said as she fixed a plate. She handed me the plate and told me to sit down and eat.

"It's nice to meet you too. Congratulations on graduating from college," Solange said nicely, "what did you go to school for?"

"Art," I replied after I chewed my food.

"Why art?"

"I live in a city that is covered and drenched in art. It's all I had."

"What do you mean?"

"Art is all I had."

"Touchy topic?"

"Yes. Very," I replied.

"Momma, do I have to go to school tomorrow?" Her son, Julez walked up and asked.

"I'll think about it. Hey, this is you cousin, Y/N.  Y/N, this is Julez," she said introducing us to each other.

"What's up? You play 2k? I have my PS4 in auntie's guest room if you tryna get served," he said.

"I'll beat yo ass with my eyes closed," I replied and he smiled widely.

"Once you finish eating, you know where to find me," he said walking off and tripped.

"He is something else, but that's my baby," she said before taking a sip of her champagne. Jess walked over and stole some of my food.

"Come on, Jess. Get your own," I whined and pushed her away. She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Hi, I'm Jess. Y/N's secret lover," she said making me roll my eyes.

"She is not my secret lover at all," I replied, "She's my best friend."