Nineteen.

Your POV
Same day...

I slipped on my gym shoes, grabbed my keys, my wallet and some water. I left my phone in my room because I didn't want to be bothered.
I left out of the house and quickly went to the gym to cool off. It wasn't packed, so I had made sure I got my gloves out of the trunk to use the punching bag. The receptionist just let me in and I went straight to the bag. I put the gloves on and threw punches at the bag that were so hard to a point where I had bust open the bag.

"Damn, you strong as hell shawty and you cute as fuck. What's your name?"

"Get the fuck away from me."

"You Beyoncé daughter, right? Y/N?" He asked and I just looked at him.

"You're joking."

"You kin to a youngin named, Elijah?" he asked me.

"Yes, why?"

"Tell that bitch when I see him, it's on sight," he said and I looked at his face. Elijah had fucked him up.

"How old are you?"

"I'm twenty," he told me, "you should fuck with me."

"Let me see your ID," I replied and he gave it to me. It was an actual ID from the state of Louisiana. I laughed in my head because he got beat up by my fourteen year old brother.

"Why you need my ID?" he asked curiously.

"So, I can make sure it's legal to do this," I replied.

"Do what?" he asked and I punched him in the face. He stumbled back and grabbed his nose. I grabbed him and threw him against the mirrors. I stood over him and threw wild punches at him. I didn't stop until someone pulled me off of him.

"Don't you touch or look in my brothers direction. That goes for you and you stupid friends, bitch. Ima fuck all of y'all up," I replied calmly.

"Man, bitch. I'll have you killed."

"Bitch, I'm untouchable. I got niggas on the corner of every ward ready to murk bitch niggas like you. Dumb ass still in high school and should be graduation from college right now. Every time I see you it's on sight. That goes for your friends, too," I said as Joshua was trying to calm me down. I took a deep breath and stretched, so I could hit the weights.

"Come on, Y/N, let's just work on core today," Joshua, my trainer, said and I nodded. I stretched and after that we exercised. He gave me a quick massage before sending me on my way. The guy was in the back off an ambulance.

"Y/N, don't worry about the mirror. Just go home and rest," Joshua said and I nodded. I mean mugged the guy in the ambulance and his whole demeanor had changed. I knew my eye had changed from blue to grey, which possibly scared him. I drove home in silence because I didn't want to hear anything. I got home, got out and locked my car door. This nigga had managed to follow me home with his little buddies.

"Payback, bitch," he said and I laughed because he was really stupid.

"Ima let them handle you little bitches," I said.

"Who she talking about?" one asked.

"Us," Joshua said, "what set y'all rep?"

"Bloods," one answered.

"Man, y'all niggas not no fucking blood. Y'all lil suburban bitches always wanna be hood. I catch y'all around here again. I'll kill all of you in front of your families. Get the fuck from around here with that dumb shit before I tell y'all mommas what y'all out here doing. Dumb ass, ugly ass kids. Niggas twenty and in tenth grade because y'all wanna be hard. Duck ass need to be at school," Joshua said.