Reasons Jason has canceled a date pt2

Part 2 everyone

10: Bruce went missing AGAIN. (They found him in Vancouver. No, he did not tell them what he was doing there.)

11: Tim went nuts after 14 days without sleep, too much caffeine/energy drinks and too little food. (Jason had to stop him from trying to fist fight Bane. Bane was amused, Alfred was not.)

12: Kori had guy troubles. (To be fair both Jason and Roy helped her)

13: Dick and Damian were hounded by the press asking them questions. (Jason and Marinette teamed up to act as bodyguards.)

14: Alfred the cat fell asleep on his lap and he didn't have the heart to move him.

15: Lian fell asleep on his lap and he didn't want to move her.

16: ROY fell asleep with his head on Jason's lap and he didn't want to move him.

17: Marinette and her team needed immidiet back up in Paris. (Hawkmoth hates Jason with a passion. He hates Tim too but Jason apparently gets on his nerves.)

18: Scarecrow got him on a dose of fear gas. (Jason ended up locking everyone into the manor because he thought Santa was out to kill them.)

19: Joker got him with laughing gas. (Jason had their not-quite-finished antidote. It takes away the certain death part but Babs still has footage of Jason laughing his ass off while shooting at Joker. Harley is also laughing while smashing shit in the background)

20: He got pneumonia while fighting Freeze.

I couldn't help myself. This was hilarious to write.

Vote and comment, it keeps me motivated :)