Chapter 1

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

I hear the song Carry On My Wayward Son playing in my ear. 5:30 shit... I fell back to sleep after turning off my alarm after what seems like five minutes I hear my mom's alarm going off.

*beep-beep* *beep-beep*

She shuts the alarm off and groans. I start to fall back asleep when my mom starts yelling and telling me to get up.

"Honey wake up! You don't want to miss your first day of school, do ya?"

" Ughhhhhh, 5 more minuets mom!!"

"No", "yes", "no", "yes"

I won!!!

I sleep until a big splash of icy cold water hit me.

"What the..."

"Get up now!!!"

As I'm getting around for school I start to think about every thing that could happen today... THE FIRST DAY OF HELL or should I say 9th grade.

~school~

My best friend Casey and I walk through the crowed halls of Angel High. As we were talking about the football game tonight someone runs into me.

"Ughhh, really what the hell. Ow"

"Sorry."

"Watch it!"

God what the hell is he an idiot. You know I might want to describe myself I have blue eyes blue hair cut in an a semi-shaved style. I am wearing a blue crop top that says be kind to zombies they're people too and black skinny jeans. my makeup is just black eyeliner and mascara.

"Uhhh Ana?"

"Ya Casey?"

" You Okay?"

"Yeah I guess..."

"Ok"

~ Authors Note ~

What did you think let me know. This is my first book on here so let me know this chapter is dedicated to @JaedyneFilkins .  Okay guys Listen I unpublished this book because I needed to rewrite and edit this and the plot line so don't get mad at me if it takes a bit. This chapter hasn't changed much but others will!! so please bare with me here!! For those just starting Learning to Skate welcome and enjoy ;)!!