Chapter two:

Ana's PVO~

2nd day of school

I walk in and immediately feel eyes on me. Not that I give a shit or anything. My electric blue hair thick dark black makeup. I am wearing a flannel with a band t- shirt, skinny jeans, and my converse. Also, bracelets to hide my scars on my left wrist. Don't ask please I beg of you. I walk over to Josh he's dating Casey, he plays on the football team. He's in 10th grade. He was standing with a buddy of his. I think his name is Jake? Well my friends and I think he's a jerk. Whatever his name is looks at me as if I am a freak. I'm not OK, I'm just not. Oh by the way he's the one who ran into me. Well, then a guy named Alex came over and started to talk to me he's really cute. I wish I could date him but alas he has a girlfriend. Alex has black hair that covers one eye he only smiles when he makes others smile or he's laughing. He has the greatest smile. Alex is wearing a band t-shirt and jeans with converse and bracelets. When I talk to him I just... I just smile like nothing else even matters. He is the best person to talk too.

Jake was looking at me like I was a freak like really come on...

"What are you looking at freak?"

"I don't know ummm the wall but see your head got in the way so now sadly your face... so excuse me."

"well I'm not going to move."

"Whatever then."

Then the bell rings to go to first period.

~lunch~

Casey Josh and I all walk into lunch to sit with our little group.

"hey, y'all" our friends say

"Hey guys" josh Casey and I reply.

As lunch was going on all of a sudden something splashes down on my head. As I look up I realized it was Jake he spilled apple juice on my head.

"WHAT THE HELL, JAKE!"

"What?" he says while smirking and laughing with his friends.

"YOU DUMPED YOUR JUICE ON MY HEAD!!!!!!"

"Well what do you want me to do freak?"

" FUCK YOU"

As I walked away I heard him laughing with his friends. He's a jerk I remind myself he does not deserve my tears. He does not deserve my attention. He deserves nothing from me. He is not worth my time.

Hey guys what's up? Well I'm back with another update!!!!! Do you guys have any actors to play the following characters

Casey is a hipster with brown hair purple fed through the underneath and brown eyes

Ana is punk with blue straight hair half shaved blue eyes

Alex punk black hair blue eyes

Jake jock/city Brown hair green eyes

Josh jock/country brown hair brown eyes

At the next chapter I'll give back stories for each character.