.V

THEY WALKED DOWN THE sidewalk, holding each other's hands. They swung their intertwined hands back and forth, looking through store windows.

"So what do you want to get?" Munroe asked. This was the eighth time she asked, and the eighth time Ivana said, "I don't know."

"You must want something," Munroe rolled her eyes. Honeymoon phase was still in session, but Munroe hated that Ivana declined her through luxury, every time.

"I really don't want anything, I'm being honest," Ivana told her. She linked arms with Munroe, and waled closer to her. A church bell rang loudly, and they jumped, seeing the clock tower say twelve o'clock.

They had missed their train.

"Oh no, Munroe, I'm so sorry, I made us miss our train!" Ivana panicked. Normally Munroe would go into complete panick after, butbtoday she felt different.

"It's okay," Munroe said gently, gliding her habd across Ivana's cheek. "It doesn't matter."

"It does matter, our bags were on that train!" Ivana yelled.

Munroe stayed in her composure and smiled,"Clothes are replaceable, I'm just happy it wasn't you that was on that train."

"Why?"

"I don't know, I just feel so... light."

"Light? You feel light?"

"Whatever, just walk with me," Munroe smiled brighter and pulled Ivana close as they crossed the street.

"But what about Italy and your plan?"

"Italy will always be where it's at," Munroe breathed lightly,"I just wanna focus on right now."

a/n- and that is the end!!! *bows*