.III

SITTING SIDE BY SIDE, they ate ice cream, staring at beach. They had decided on that this would be their first stop, and it was probably the best choice. Munroe talked, while Ivana sat and stared at her. She thought of ways to tell her how she felt, but all the ways seemed to be bad.

        "Munroe?" She asked.

        "What? Am I talking too much?" Munroe laughed, and then dipped her finger in her ice cream, and touched Ivana's nose.

        "No, I mean, I love hearing you talk-"

        "Like have anything to say, but anyways continue," Munroe gestured.

        "I have a question, but I really hope you don't take it the wrong way..."

        "Well go ahead an ask, I'm not judgin'."

        "Have you ever thought about likin'... girls?" Munroe looked at the beach and then back at Ivana.

         "No not really, I've never thought about being attracted to girls, why?" She asked.

        "I don't know, just asking," Ivana looked back at her ice cream, stirring her spoon in it  slowly.

        "Do you like me?" She asked.

        "No," Ivana said quickly. Munroe's face of almost happiness turned down, and her face went straight. 

        "Oh..." Munroe said looking down.

        "Yes, all that pressure, yes I do like you," Ivana admitted.

        "Okay, number one, I put no pressure on you what so ever, and second, yas!" Munroe hugged Ivana and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

        Ivana's cheeks went hot, and she did a shy smile. Munroe let go of her, and smiled at her. Munroe moved closer to Ivana, and laid her head on her shoulder.

        "So what does this mean?" Ivana asked.

        "I don't know," Munroe replied.