Chapter 3-The Kiss

A few minutes after having dinner,Jonny went to the toilet and Marcus followed after him.They proceeded to not go to the toilet but to the shed.It was time!

Meanwhile,Jackie was waiting in despair that Horrible Grandma would be here any moment.Adam was wondering where Jonny was.It was unusual of him to use the toilet for that long.Very unusual!Where was Jonny?

Back in the shed,Jonny and Marcus' lips were tight against each other.They were tugging each other's hair and hugging each other tightly. Jonny pulled him closer  and tried to take off his shirt.This proved to be successful. Doesn't it? 

*A few minutes later*

Adam was getting impatient with waiting for Jonny so he walked to the toilet.No Jonny!He walked about in every area indoors but he couldn't see Jonny. He then proceeded to walk over to the garden and saw the lights on in the shed.He walked over to open the shed door.What he saw was something he never expected to find. Jonny kissing Marcus. 

"GO AWAY,PUSFACE!GO AWAY!YOU SAW NOTHING!" Jonny shouted.

"Well,I saw something!Is there something you don't want to tell us..." Adam began to speak before he saw Jonny crying.

Jonny had never felt so much upset in his life-even when he lost Pandy at the age of 9(he vomited when this happened).He didn't know what he was going to do.He was overwhelmed.He felt a pair of arms coming close to him and hug him.There was another hand rubbing him on the back.

Suddenly,Jim appeared in between the crack of the door.He saw what was happening and ran towards the front door,leaving Wilson behind.

Inside the house,Jackie was wondering where the boys are.She hasn't see them in about 10 minutes.Her thoughts were disturbed when the doorbell rang.

"Coming,"she shouted and saw Jim , "Oh!Hi,Jim.Look ,not now,we can't find the boys."

"Hello,Jackie.You look nice!Did you know there are 3 men in your shed.One of them is crying and the other 2 are supporting him?",Jim concerned Jackie with.Jackie immediately went over to the shed.She saw Jonny sobbing in Adam's arms with Marcus rubbing his back.They were trying to calm him down.

Jackie was really shocked. "Bobble,what's the matter?" she asked,worrying about her son.

"Adam caught me..."Jonny started to say,before sobbing again

"Come on,tell me,"Jackie pleaded.

"Snogging Marcus,"he choked out before sobbing again.Jackie started to hug Jonny,saying that it is okay to have a boyfriend and she will accept him. Jonny had never felt so tearful in his life in his life when he came out as bisexual. 

Jackie then took a shaking Jonny back inside.She offered him a cup of tea to help him calm down:he denied because he felt like he was going to vomit.He decided to text the first person he came out to-his friend Neil-for moral support.Then,he couldn't find his phone.

This was when he heard a hard slam against the cabinet.It was his phone.Oh god!Someone has found out!He was going to be hated.He started to cry again.

"Are you the craziest,most confused wanker ever!"an old voice asked.

Oh god!Horrible Grandma has just found his phone and his home screen was a picture of him and Marcus kissing each other on the cheek.

"No!" he cried.

"Well!Explain the photo on your home screen.It looks really gay!How dare you!You've sinned against our lord.You're a bad influence on your family and you should be ashamed of yourself!"Horrible Grandma ranted,making Jonny sob even more.He walked:he got the hell out of there.He didn't care that Adam was chasing him,begging him to stay for a bit.

He just wanted to run away from everything!