Chapter 1-Boyfriend

"Hey,babe!,"Jonny shouted to his new boyfriend,Marcus . They were going to his parent's house for the first time.They had a plan about what they were going to do.

"So,will we kiss after dinner in the shed?,"Marcus asked. Jonny nodded nervously.He was scared-what if Pusface caught them?Would his parents accept them?Would they be biphobic?He was really nervous.Like badly nervous!It would only take a few minutes-apart from him and Marcus.

He asked Marcus out a few months ago.That was because to Jonny,he was perfect.He had emerald green eyes with brunette curls.His voice was worth listening:also,he was the smartest person ever.He got all A* in his GCSEs and A-Levels.He was also accepted to Cambridge.He was about to get a PhD in Astrology.He was excited to introduce him as a friend .

*After 30 minutes*

They arrived at the house and knocked on the door.The first person they saw was Adam.He punched Jonny on the shoulder.

"Mum,Pissface and his mate are here!,"Adam shouted across the hallway.Jackie appeared and kissed them on the forehead.A few seconds,Martin walked into the hallway.As per usual,he was shirtless.He greeted him as usual as well-Hello,Bambino. Jackie then scolded him to put on a shirt and he disobeyed-saying he was bloody boiling.

They then sat on the sofa,waiting for his dinner.This would be all fine.

Wouldn't it?