[154] What's your (unique) execution?

Looks like you killed someone and others figured you out in a trial. After you explained your motive to everyone, Monokuma announced, that you'll be punished. 

It's punishment time!

(Based a bit on ch. 143. The executions might be somewhat detailed, but nothing too bad. Also, forgive me for any incorrect commas. Some languages have separate rules for comma placement and I am not very familiar with the rules for comma placement in English.)

Thanks for the suggestion, Waffle-Ninja! I hope these are interesting enough!

Aries: You enter a factory. Soon Monokuma puts you on a conveyor belt. First, you get wrapped in a black and white fabric, until you can't move at all. Then ginormous scissors cut the fabric, while cutting a good chunk of your hair, much to your dismay. You move along the conveyor belt. After that, you get moved to a sewing area, where the end of the fabric gets sewn to the main fabric, sometimes stabbing you in the process. The conveyor belt continues moving and you move towards towards a "Critic Monokuma". He then thinks for a while and rejects the design, as you get impaled by a giant needle.

Taurus: [1 - baker/florist] You are in a field filled with vegetation. You carefully pluck some of those plants, not realising, that a mechanical claw is reaching towards your location and it grabs a couple of those crops and you in process. The claw transports you towards a kitchen area and throws you inside a bowl full of dough. The bowl gets inserted in an oven and the heat gets turned up. After a few minutes, Monokuma takes out a cake with your name written on it.

[2 - Fencer] You are in the fencing area. You see a sabre on the ground and pick it up. You see Monokuma in front of you holding a sabre as well, however, Monokuma's one seems unfairly sharp. The two of you start the duel and eventually Monokuma makes you lose your sword. You them find a stick on the ground and manage to barely defend yourself. You notice Monokuma getting impatient and grabbing another sharp sabre. As time goes on, even more Monokumas appear until you get overwhelmed and die.

Gemini: You observe the area and notice, that you're in room with platforms, that resemble ones in the platformer games. Beneath them you notice a lake of lava. You look up and notice a screen with a countdown. As expected, you start running and jump towards the the first platform. However, you also notice, that your left foot feels like it's touching air, despite it obviously being on a platform. It seems to sink through the holographic mess. Could it be a glitch? You continue on, as the countdown continues. You notice more and more glitches. As you see the end, you notice a single platform between you and the exit. In hopes of getting out of there, you jump on it, however, the whole platform turns out to be bugged. You fall through the platform, feeling despair overwhelm you and you finally fall inside the lava lake and burn to death.

Cancer: [1 - Barista or any coffee obsessed character] You find yourself in a giant coffee cup. A big Monokuma starts throwing equally big sugar cubes inside the cup. You manage to dodge them one by one, as they land inside. Then Monokuma starts pouring hot coffee. You step on a sugar cube. As the coffee level rises, you try to get even higher, until Monokuma starts stirring it, when you lose balance and die inside the hot liquid.

[2 - Ballerina] You are attached to a huge Monokuma's tutu. It starts spinning, jumping and eventually the string breaks. You fall on ground and the Monokuma steps on you.

[3 - Game dev.] You are seated in front of a monitor, tied to a chair. Then you start playing a terrible shooter game in 3rd person. You see multiple targets on the screen. You play the game and shoot all of the targets visible. The remaining people (but not you) notice, that once you shoot a target, a Monokuma in another room is destroyed. You continue, until you see, that you've killed "15/16 targets". You move your character to another room and find the last target and shoot. And as you do, you hear a shot behind you and feel your chest getting penetrated by a bullet. The last thing you see is the monitor showing "16/16 targets. Level cleared!", as you bleed out to death.