ϲнαρτєя 1

Author's note:
How about you watch the video up there . I'm serious . It takes you back to Hogwarts.
_____________~~~○◇○~~~______________

It was a very normal day in Diagon alley, with wizards and witches dropping into three broomsticks or the Honeydukes for a quick snack, and a wizard holding up the daily prophet, now coloured, reading the retirement of the infamous Rita Skeeter and a moving picture of the journalist herself walking out of the Daily Prophet house this time void of her sophisticated writing equipment.

Yes, everything was normal on this fine day, except for a flying cab, that was flying extremely close to the Three Broomsticks almost threatening to blow off its slanted roof, zooming past the post office, whooshing straight towards Hog's Head Inn, sharply turning and landing right in front of the entrance.

Well, I wouldn't exactly call it Hog's Head now for Siya's grandmother had the signboard taken down. "Oh it scares off customers,"she says, "besides we were now opening a vegetarian café here and I wouldn't want my customers to come in asking for food I don't make ".

It was a very unlikely group of people that got out of the knight cab. A lovely old looking patisserie, a recently famous potioneer and an eleven year old young lady who was not to mention possessed by a ghost. Hmm, an unlikely group, anyone would think...

Mrs. Manohar who just stepped out, paid quickly by transferring money with a flick of her wand. A new invention in the wizarding world all thanks to Hermione Granger, the new Minister of Magic.

"Have a safe ride back Johnson ", Mrs Manohar said as she waved back at the cab.
"Don't go that fast anymore or you might actually end up killing someone soon," Siya or the ghost possessing her yelled, although nobody knew exactly which one had yelled it, however Johnson had already moved too far to hear her, taking off right before the Three Broomsticks.

A rather petite woman ran out of three broomsticks waving her wand.
"That's some fine common sense you have, Johnson Prangs! To go about trying to blow off the roof and leaving horrible tire marks in front of places where other people run their businesses!", she yelled. Johnson Prangs was long out of hearing range.

This petite woman was Maria, the new landlady at Three Broomsticks, and the niece of Madam Rosmerta. A one-sixteenth of a veela who looked charming and had some good business. She walked over and peered over the other side, to see the odd trio. To say she was quite surprised to see them handling a large amount of cardboard boxes was an understatement. A small girl who looked no older than eleven years old was shouting at the women.

"Ha, infinite space it seems, my foot. You have been swindled, woman... This suitcase is nothing of that sort. Look at it! It can't even hold stuff for more than 18 hours, back when I was young we used to have genuine leather pouches with more than enough space for an entire Dragon," she said as the woman she was referring to shot her an annoyed look.

"Siya you better go let the old lady in there because I've had enough of her eating my head," and with that, the young girl walked away still yelling.
Her speech and actions didn't match at all.

"Poor daughter of mine, how in the world does she manage that damn ghost?", the middle aged looking woman said,"Well she was the one that agreed to it in the first place, you were right ma, we had to make her fly across the Earth, it's such a shame that we let her possess Siya"

"Ah, it is a new experience for the little one, I would say. It's not that every witch and wizard has a soul that is by any means compatible with a ghost ", the older woman who looked quite plump replied.

"Very well then. Oh my, look who we have here isn't that.....Maria?" the woman asked, turning towards her.

"Umm... do I know you?" Maria questioned, quite surprised.