"Taehyung, what the fuck? I can't... I can't talk to Jimin. He is working, he doesn't fucking understand me, you know that — Taehyung, you're the only one who believes me. Don't do this to me. Please, I'm begging you."

Taehyung is certain that he has never heard Yoongi this desperate. He bites down on his bottom lip so hard he almost draws blood.

"Hyung, go to bed, try to sleep. You need some rest, okay? I can't help you right now."

"No, no no no, Taehyung, listen to me. Please, don't leave me. Don't leave me alone. I'm so fucking scared, please help me, I—"

Taehyung hangs up. He sits there unmoving, doesn't even feel Jeongguk's touch on his shoulder.

"Hey," Jeongguk says, "Baby. Is everything alright?"

No. Everything is not alright. Something is going horribly wrong, Taehyung knows it. Yoongi is not okay and he needs help.

He turns his head to look at Jeongguk, forcing a smile that hurts his cheeks.

"Yeah," he says quietly, "Everything... everything's alright."

He puts his phone away and lets himself be pulled against Jeongguk's side again.

"Try not to think about it too much," Jeongguk whispers and kisses his head, "It's not your job to save everyone."

Sometimes, Taehyung wishes it was. Sometimes, he wishes he could put on a superhero suit and go around and save everyone.

He buries his face against Jeongguk's neck and tries to zone out Yoongi's voice echoing through his head, focuses on the movie instead and squeezes his eyes shut.
This is too much.

He draws comfort from Jeongguk's touch, his hand running up and down his back. It makes everything a bit more bearable, at least for the moment.

The dull pain inside of him remains, though. Taehyung guesses it's what he deserves.

Taehyung holds Jeongguk as close as possible, one of his thighs wrapped around the younger's hip, until there is not a hairsbreadth between them. Jeongguk's thrusts are fast and deep, almost desperately so, as he nears his climax. His face is buried against Taehyung's neck; he presses open mouthed, wet kisses against the skin. The noises that leave his mouth are heavenly.

Taehyung cries out in pleasure when he comes first. He clutches Jeongguk's back so tightly, his fingernails digging into the skin, that Jeongguk lets out a soft grunt.

"Fuck," he gasps, then, after two, three, four deep thrusts, he is coming too, slowly riding out his orgasm.

"I love you," Taehyung says, voice unusually high pitched, "I love you so much."

Jeongguk slows his movements until he stills, panting heavily against Taehyung's shoulder.

"I love you, too." He finally raises his head and kisses him deeply.

Fast and desperate sex might be one of Taehyung's favorites. He sighs against Jeongguk's lips and buries his hands in his locks. The whine that leaves his mouth when Jeongguk pulls away eventually and slides out of him is pouty.

"Don't go."

"Calm down, I have to get a towel." Jeongguk chuckles, then, when he looks at Taehyung, his gaze softens and he leans over him again. "Hey, beautiful." He brushes the hair out of Taehyung's face, then kisses him softly.

"Be right back."

"Don't go too far."

Jeongguk sticks his tongue out. He throws the condom away and disappears in the bathroom, then comes back with a damp towel. First, he cleans Taehyung, then his own stomach before lying down next to him and throwing an arm around him.