~ nine ~

Saturday , June 26th, 2020, 2:30 pm

-Madison Adeline Morris-

"As much as I love hanging out with ya boys I got to go visit my sister" I say standing up from the couch of the boys apartment.

"I wanna come" Jaden whines.

"You don't have to whine" I laugh as I pull him up off the couch and head over to the door.

"Is my outfit ok" he asks looking down at his sweats and tank top. A tank top boys and girls is what we call progress.

"Dude your fine you'll see, also you might wanna pack a bag, Incase we stay the night knowing my family we will be staying for dinner." I say slipping on my vans before tying them and grabbing Jaden and Is matching crocs we got at the mall earlier.

Friendship goals I know

"I'm ready" Jaden says to me coming back from his room before yelling to the boys. "I'll probably be back tomorrow love you guys"

Awe he loves his best friends. He's a softie.

"Softie" I laugh as we head out to the Jeep.

"Ashton we are going to see your friends are you excited" I say pulling out onto the rode.

"Where does your sister live?" Jaden asks turning down the radio.

"My parents own property in Calabasas where they have a decent sized house and they run a dog rescue from the property" I explain as we pull onto the highway.

"That's so cool" Jaden exclaims.

"Yeah my uncle and aunt live next door and the breed service dogs like Ashton, they actually bred and trained him and gave him to me when I started having all the health problems I did" I reply as he starts taping his leg. "What's on your mind"

"Do you think your family will like me I mean really" he asks as I bust out laughing. "What"

"Dude they will love you, my little sister Scarlett will probably wanna make tik toks, my mom will ask if we are dating, and my dad will tell you if you hurt me he'll shoot you with his rifle, don't be fooled he's a softie, and then my brothers are probably busy at work so you probably won't meet them but they'd probably laugh their asses off cause they kinda dumb" I remark as he gets less nervous.

"What do your brothers do for work" he asks curiously.

"Sawyer is a Cop and is 25, and Dawson a Firefighter, and he's 23, and here I am doing social media and am 20, then there's Scarlett who's 17 who helps with the rescue" I say as we turn onto the street to enter the neighborhood and go up to the gate.

"Here for Brian and Kelley" I say having opened my window to talk with the gate operator.

"Welcome back Line" the operator says handing me a little embroidered collar and OMG is it cute "Lindsay made that for Ashton"

"Thank you tell her to text me so we can go to the studio together" I say as she lets us through and I drive up into the neighborhood.

x x x x x

"Hi" I say walking through the front door of my childhood home well the one we've had since I was 13.

Transplant Love - Jaden Hosslerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें