𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦

The Pogues are walking towards the Crain house. They're standing right infront of it. It's dark. Suddenly the lights turn on. "shit!" they all say crouching behind a bush. They turn off their flashlights. "She has motion sensor lights." Pope says.

The boys try to come up with to get past them. They start coming up with some really bad ideas. "What about the breakers? In the In the circuit box on the porch." Sarah says. "We used to play hide-and-seek here as kids. And if we were brave enough, we'd go all the way up to the porch."

"No, no. You're not going in the house alone." John B tells her. "Crain chops people into pieces." JJ continues. 

"I'll go with you." Kiara glanced at Sarah. The boys sigh. "We'll wait for your signal." Pope eventually agrees. The girls nod and approach the porch. They open the circuit box. "Where are the breakers?" 

The girls realise they must be inside. They open the door and sneak through the rooms until the see the them. They turn the power off.  They do a high five. Suddenly they hear a squeaky door open upstairs. They lean against the wall. They hear somebody walk down the stairs. Mrs Crain. "I can hear you." she says. Are they in a horror movie?  Mrs Crain is now standing just a few feet away from them. "I've been waiting all night!" She shouts. Sarah screams and they run away. 

The girls keep running through the house. They end up splitting ways. Sarah is in some type of living room. She is leaning against a bookshelf. She can hear Mrs Crain approach her. She is swinging around some kind of cane. Sarah does her best to not make any sound. But as Mrs Crain gets closer she screams. Mrs Crain is about to swing the Cane right at Sarah. She closes her eyes, knowing she is stuck. She can hear Kiara shout something. She takes a deep breath. Nothing happened. She opens her eyes, to see Kiara standing with her. And Mrs Crain in the other side of the room. Kiara must've shouted as a distraction. They run. Eventually they make their way to the boys. "Code red".

...

Eventually they run away. Mrs Crain is chasing them with some kind of gun. JJ, Pope and Sarah jump over the stone wall. Kiara and John B are a few meters behind them. John B  jumps over. Gun shots are fired left and right. Kiara jumps over the wall. John B and Kiara jump into The Twinkie. "Shit!" John B is covered in mud. Sarah hugs Kiara as a thank you for saving her earlier. But Kiara doesn't hug back. "Good god man, are you shot at?!" JJ asks John B. "No".

"Shit, Kie!" Pope shouts as Kiara reveals a bullet wound on her side. JJ looks back. "Holy fuck!!!"

"JJ DRIVE!" John B shouts. Kiara is losing blood. Everyone tries to help Kiara as JJ speeds to The Chateau. They let Kiara laid down in the back. Suddenly she passes out. "KIARA WAKE UP!!" Pope shouts. They keep shouting her name. JJ stops the car as they reach The Chateau. JJ lifts her up. 

They get inside and place her on the couch. Pope sits down next to her. "JJ get like a shirt or something!" they are all on the verge of tears. Kiara wasn't waking up. Sarah comes in with a first aid kit. Pope starts treating the wound. "Kiara wake up!" Sarah sobs into John Bs chest. Pope starts doing chest compressions. She wakes up. Everything is blurry. She hears the other shouting for her. She gasps for air. She gets her vision back. Everyone is crying. Pope has treated her wounds, and covered them up. She has woken up, and there wasn't more they could do. Everyone wiped their tears. JJ was crying the most. Even tho she has woken up, he couldn't hold back the tears. he was holding her hand. "Thank god" 

-----------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE: This is my first story. The chapters have nothing to do with each other. It's just a bunch of one shots. I have much better ideas coming up. But I hope you enjoyed it anyways. <3 <3

I'd really appreciate it if you give me some ideas in the comments. It can be remakes of scenes or just completely new ones.