Happy New Year!!

So hey guys, it's Jessica. I know that I haven't been posting like I said, and is because of the holidays and school and finals and family problems. I'm sorry to all those who have actually read my story without any continuous updates.

So I had an idea. What if, I started fresh this year. The year that's coming in like 4/5 hours (for me at least, ya know I live in America). I have finals next week and auditions for a play, so my idea wouldn't start until the 12th of January.

My idea is to be more persistent and consistent with my writing and updating. I will upload at least once every week, but mainly twice. It won't be a schedule like I used to have for a specific book because sometimes I just didn't know what to write yet for a story.

"But I'm Broken Too" will be put on hold.

This is so I can get a better start on MBAHB.

I have a great idea for that story and I want to be more organized and focus on that for now. I will be continuing BIBT, but maybe after January or so. Just so I can focus on one book as I'm doing a lot of stuff for school.

Anyways, I'm sorry for not uploading, and I hope you all will have a great New Year!

Talk to you next year !!!!

I love all you beautiful people <3

~xx Jess #2k15