12.

{Holly's Pov}

It was a dream. A dream. Just a dream. But it turned into a nightmare. You know that whole thing with the roller coaster and Luke and stuff? It was just a dream. But sometimes, our dreams are reality. And one thing I learned is that reality, is scary.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I had called up Lauren at about 3 in the morning asking if this dream was true or not, and she just said what the actual fuck? And said I had nothing to worry about.

I had nothing to worry about. But I did have a mission.

Did Luke really like me?
Time to ask Michael.

I walked over to Michael where he was sitting on the couch playing xbox, and I stared at the screen for a moment as a man with a bunch if guns and a half naked lady ran across the screen.

Sighing I shook my head. "Michael you know it's kind of sad if you get a boner of a pixelated video game."
His head spun around and his mouth formed a frown.

"Shut up. You don't have a boyfriend."

"Yea, and you have a girlfriend. Which is an even better reason NOT to get turned on by a game."

"I do not have a boner, thank you. "

"Yea sure. Anyways how is your bitchy girl doing ?" I asked.

"Um, she's a- a- she's very um, she's good." and he gave a half hearted smile.

I was starting to get worried. What was wrong with them? Nevermind about Luke and whatever. Because I didn't like him, at all, he was like my best friend. Right? I think at least. He's gotta be just my friend, nothing more.

FOCUS HAYLEE.

Okay, Michael and Amber. That girl. She's such a bitch. If she did something to Michael, her Barbie doll little face is getting cracked and broken.

I went around the sofa and sat down, looking at Michael.

"Is everything good between you guys?"
I asked gently.

"Yea yea yea of course, damn course nothing is wrong. Nothing." he said, not taking his eyes off the screen.

"Michael you aren't telling me something. I so know it."

"Shut the hell up okay? Go make out with your pillow, at least I have someone to make out with. Hang out with. Love." He said with a little more edge, still staring at the screen.

I knew it should probably hurt but it didn't, he acted like this everytime he was mad. You had to learn not to take that stuff to heart. If you did you would end up beating yourself up for it, he's pretty mean and messed up when he's angry.

I just nodded and walked into the kitchen to get a drink. My blood was boiling. That Amber. I swear, she's gonna be the death of all of us. As long as I don't kill her first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Short update!
IM OUT OF SCHOOL THANK THE LORD OMFG I AM SO HAPPY CHRISTMAS BREAK ILY AND IM IN THE CAR FOR THE TRIP NOW AND AKSOVIPWA

Okay so I know I said I would update last week but my teachers crammed in all these tests and I had no time to write. So here is a little update to just show I'm here.

I love all you beautiful people,
Xx Jess