Chapter 42: This Is What We Do

The carnival in the forest already passed and with that out of the way, Lily told them what she has been doing the past few days.

"Wow... You could just let us into the fold. Maybe we can help you in some ways." Lucy told her sister.

"Yeah. Emma is really good when it comes to researching." Della pointed out.

"I know. But I cannot burden you guys with my problem."

"Hey. We're sisters. We face every problem together. Don't be reserved, okay?" Monica patted on Lily's shoulder.

"But, damn. You two could lose your lives. Lucky that Hwasa could withstood Geon's power. If not, bye bye Yoojin, hello Correctional Centre." Alice shook her head in disbelief as she recalls their conversation before.

"Yeah. Luck is definitely by your side, Lily. Did Hwasa really left you there in the forest though?" Solbin asked her. Lily nodded, affirming the fact.

"Well, since I couldn't move, I have to stay at that spot till I can get up again. And here I thought she was waiting for me at the edge of the forest, but no~~~ That bitch shot away. No reception, no cars passing through. Have to walk miles and miles just to find a gas station." Lily groaned. The rest of them guffawed at the irony that passed Lily, considering the crazy stunt she had pulled on Hwasa.

"You deserved it, moron. If it was me, I would've dumped your ass too." Della slapped her knee to curb her laughter.

"And to think you have the gall to call her again to pick you up after what you did. That takes guts, sister." Rachel snorted.

"Yeah. And the ride? Was fucking awkward." Lily snickered, shaking her head. Suddenly Emma's phone vibrated. She took it out and checked it.

"Hey. Dami and the gang in town. They asked if we want to hang out together, showing them around." Emma showed them the text.

"You sent yourself a text?" Solbin frowned at her.

"Oh, right. We didn't tell you this, but-" Rachel immediately explained the story behind it to Solbin. As the story progresses, everyone can see the look of disbelief on Solbin's face.

"Wow.. that's fudged up. You, meeting your doppelgangers. I'm surprised those girls are still sane after what they saw." Solbin exhaled furiously as the story ended.

"Wait, what's the date today?" Lucy asked them. Emma checked her phone again fir it.

"24th. Why- Oh! The concert is two days away! Shit! We have to case the place up!" Emma had a sudden realization. They have been totally forgotten about their assignment regarding Dreamcatcher.

"Let's kill two birds with one stone, then. Ask them where they're staying. We'll meet them there." Lily got up and gave her order.

"But what about transportation?" Monica pointed out.

"I'll ask Hwasa if we can use her MPVs. Besides, this is official Lancers' business."

"Say, unnie. Wanna join us?" Alice invited  Solbin.

"Sure. It's high time too I show you sisters the real Yoojin. Besides, I don't want you girls to terrorize the idols with your silly nonsense." Solbin chuckled, walking to her room to get ready.

"Definition on silly nonsense? Hello?" Alice scoffed, shouting after Solbin while throwing her hands in the air.

-

"Hey, Dami. Did you send the location to the sisters?" JiU asked her.

"Yep. She said to wait for them here." Dami replied.