Chapter 115: Ark Release Ultima

"Onda! Down!" Mijoo pushes Onda down, blasting the incoming Sentinels with her shotgun. Onda shifts Mijoo away, firing at the enemies behind Mijoo in a crouching stance using her assault rifle. Moonbyul on the other hand is out of ammo, opting with using her jian to take down the enemies in close quarter combat.

"I'm out! Yujin, I need another magazine!" Shuhua feels her rifle had gone cold.

"Last mag." Yujin throws the magazine to Shuhua, switching her firing to semi automatic to conserve ammo.

"How the hell did Lily think to face these assholes with just the seven of them?!" Yeeun grits her teeth, throwing down a Sentinel with a judo throw before driving the Bowie knife straight on its head, giving it a twist for good measure.

"Am I seeing things or those are Grim Reapers up there?" Gowon points out what above her. Thousands of Reapers flying towards their position, their shadows darkens the ground beneath.

"Demolish the unmarked ones. Leave none alive." Emma shouts her order, as soon as the order is done, the Reapers swooping down like locusts engaging the remaining Sentinels in the AO. And the fate of the Sentinels are sealed. And their death is coming a lot faster with Monica dashing in like a bull, laughing like a maniac as she mercilessly shredding the Sentinels into pieces.

"What are you guys doing here? I thought you returned to Yaral!" Della snaps at them as soon as she and Emma touches the ground. She is whole again, meaning her Ark Release has ended.

"Shut the fuck up! Just be grateful we're here after the stupid stunt you and your sisters pulled. Now lead the fucking way!" Gowon yells back, pushing Della and Emma out of her way, the rest giving Dreamcatcher the dirtiest glare they can make.

"Which way to your maknae?" Gowon turns around, flushing at her own blunder. Emma and Della snorts, for despite the fury they had shown, they still have the guts to be this cute.

"Gowon ah. Why did you guys return?" Emma's tone earnest. And somehow it touches their heart to provide with the honest reply.

"Joy Eomma explained everything to us. That Lily wouldn't let all these deaths be in vain. We youngsters were all against it, but Irene Eomma and all the Elders are hell-bent to be by your side again." Gowon leers at Dreamcatcher, Monica finally joining them; blood and chunks of fleshes of her enemies splattered all over her.

"If there's someone in this world that I can trust with my life on the line, it's Elder Yuenu. And she seems to trust that redhead. And that's enough for me." Onda adds.

"Nothing to say, Mijoo?" Della raises her eyebrow at Mijoo.

"What's there to say? I just want to see the light goes out on Claudius' and Seungri's eyes. That's all." Mijoo shrugs.

"Emma, check the numbers again." Monica asks, spitting the splattered blood in her mouth away.

"Still the same. Talk about being persistent...." Emma chuckles, her left eye turning white, temporarily blinded by the use of her ability.

"So Joy Eomma is right. You can see how much time left of our lives." Gowon finally confirms her own hypothesis, but this revelation seems to terrify Onda and Mijoo.

"Fucking freak..." Mijoo blurts out. Dreamcatcher gives a hearty laugh, patting on her head.

"Can't deny that, kid. Let's get to Lucy and Fenrir." Emma summons a few Reapers, offering them a ride to get to Lucy's AO. But of course if a dark, hooded figure reaching its bony hand out, who would want to touch that?"

"We're flying, so if you're not taking it, you walk. Ooah?" Monica reminds them. With a heavy heart, the juniors accept the grotesque offer.

"For real, nothing makes sense in this war. No one will believe us, even if we recorded everything." Yeeun fixes the Reaper's hold on her waist, yelping as they start to levitate in the air.