Harry then leans down. Capturing Rayna's attention as he grabs her by the back of her neck so she turns. But he keeps his eyes on me as he leans down towards her, placing his lips on hers. He smirks as she continues to kiss him down his lower lip and onto his chin and neck.

"Don't worry, I can show you how it's done again." His smirk deepens. My stomach drops. And everyone's ears are listening to this now.

"What the actual fuck is your problem, Harry?" Juliet's voice picks up from across from me as she sits on Zayn's lap. Trouble only smirks uncaringly.

"I'm just messing around with the kid, lighten up." he laughs leaning away from the desperate girl's touch as he pulls her lips off of him by her hair.

There's a deep feeling in my gut. Like I want to cry. Like I want to scream. But I don't say anything to relentless trouble. I let him believe he got to me as I kept quiet. I watch the two go hand and hand off of the sand and towards the parking lot.

That night Ben drove me home after the party was dying down and neither of us wanted to sleep on the cold beach. I don't get back until three A.M. and as I'm walking up my driveway I notice the familiar white ford in the motel parking lot.

My eyebrows drop and since I'm so tired I think I'm seeing things. But when I walk over I notice the figure in the car and my heart drops.

He was back? I seriously thought this was a one time thing. But here he sits as he looks over at me with desperation in his eyes that hold so much more than what he's telling people.

Walking over to his car I watch as he gets out but his steps are unstable and I know he's not exactly sober right now.

"Harry?" I'm in front of him now as he closes his car door and leans his back against it.

He stares at me but doesn't say anything. His jaw is tightened and his lips are pulled into a slight frown as his face lights up under the dull street lamps across the parking lot.

"Are you okay?" I don't know why I ask that, but it just seems right given the situation.

His lips curl into a smirk that never matches his eyes and he blinks slowly. "Peachy keen jelly bean." He rasps out full of sarcasm. He then looks at my house behind me and I know why he's back.

"What do you want?" I'm not playing nice anymore. Fuck that. Fuck him and his inability to ever feel remorse for his actions.

He pulls out a cigarette box and lighter from his sweatshirt pocket. "You're good at keeping secrets. Right, V?" The cigarette smoke clouds around us.

"Only to those who actually deserve it," I cross my arms glaring at him. I won't forget what he said at the beach.

He flicks ash between our shoes. His eyes glancing up at me as he inhales from the lit cigarette. "You would have already said something if you were going to," he states like he already knows.

"Because I don't even know if there's anything to say," I state. "I mean, you're just staying in a motel, like good for you, half the population does that?"

He shakes his head. His lips curving as he blows out more smoke. "You're right, so can I have the key or not?" he raises an eyebrow.

"Sure," I answered stepping around him to walk away. "You can come back in the morning and check in the office. I'm sure my grandmother would be delighted to get our first customer we've had all summer." I start to walk away.