Meeting an Army

Y/n's POV
Me and Jimin were taking a walk when we heard someone singing. Their voice was so soft and angelic but they were singing a Christmas song. It's July lmao! But people can sing whatever they want regardless of season. Me and Jimin walked closer to see a girl around 5ft singing a Christmas song called Let it Snow. One of my favorites.

She was wearing a BTS hoodie with an RJ headband. Lol she's cute. After she was done me and Jimin both applauded her and she turned around and immediately started fan girling her heart out. "Oh my gosh! Is this real?!" She asks. "Yes it is! Come here." Jimin signals her over and she runs over towards us. "I can't believe I'm meeting you guys! This is a dream come true." She squeals. "What's your name?" Jimin asks her. "Carmen." She answers. "Carmen? What a beautiful name. How old are you Carmen?" Jimin asks. "I'm turning 17 tomorrow." She says. "Happy early birthday! You have a really amazing voice and an amazing dancer." I complement. "Thank you." She blushes. "You seem like a really nice girl. Let's take a photo." Jimin says. We all took a picture and I gave Carmen her phone back. "Well Carmen it was nice meeting you. See you some other time." I say. "Bye guys!" She says. She squeals while running away. "She's cute." I say giggling. "She is. She seems like a sweet girl. She wouldn't hurt a fly." Jimin says. Just then we see a few more army's dancing around and just being themselves. I swear they are such crackheads! "Wow! I did not realize how much of crackheads we are." I say staring at them. "You guys are. But that's why we love you." Jimin says kissing my cheek. We walk up to them and talk to them before leaving and going home. They were really sweet and meant no harm.
(Time skip to at home)
When we got home we decided to shower together since I can't by myself because it is now difficult! "Thanks for helping me." I say while getting dressed. "No problem. Anything for my wife." Hearing that made me blush. I layed down in bed and patted the other side of the bed so Jimin could join me. "What do you wanna do now?" I ask him. "Let's cuddle." He says wrapping his arms around me. "Cuddling it is." I say sliding closer to him. Soon we fell asleep. I rested my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat. I still can't believe this is real!

To be continued...