Baby shower/gender reveal

Y/n's POV
It is the day of the baby shower/ gender reveal and I am excited and nervous. My family is coming and they are meeting Jimin. I hope they get along. My thoughts were interrupted by my mother's voice. "Y/n!" My mother calls in a sing-songy voice. "Hi mother." I say hugging her. "I am so glad to see you! I can't wait for my grandson to be here!" My dad comes up to me and hugs me. "Hey N/n!" (That means nickname) "Hi daddy!" I hug him tight. "How is my girl doing?" He asks smiling. "I'm okay. So is your grandson." I say rubbing my stomach. "My grandson!" "Don't forget the aunt!" My sister says back hugging me. "Big sis! How are you?" I ask hugging her. "I'm good. I came for my sister and my nephew of course." She says punching my shoulder. I look over to see Jimin nervous. "Y/n, where is this boyfriend you've been telling us about?" My mom asks. "He's right here." Jimin walks over to us. "Oh! Y/n! You're dating Jimin!" My mother says shocked. "Yeah, I wanted it to be a surprise." I say holding Jimin's hand. "Very nice to meet you all." Jimin says. My sister smirks at me and nudges my shoulder. "My sister is dating Park Jimin." She teases. "Shut up!" I say nudging her back. We all continued to have fun and dance until it was time for the gender reveal. Me and Jimin are standing near the box ready for the reveal. "Okay guys now it's time for the reveal!" I open the box and blue balloons come out. "IT'S A BOY!!!" We all shout. I was in tears while applause was heard. I buried myself into Jimin's chest and sobbed hard. I'm having a baby boy! Me and Jimin! "Maybe next time it'll be a girl." Jimin whispers to me. "Let's hope." I whisper back. We kiss as applause is still going on. A new chapter will start. I am so happy and prepared. My baby boy.

To be continued...