ℓαƭε ɓเɾƭɦ∂αყ 《𝕋𝕒𝕟𝕛𝕚𝕣𝕠-𝔽𝕃𝕌𝔽𝔽》

Start from the beginning

It's not long till he had arrive to the Love pillar's mansion, he saw the Love pillar talking with the Serpent pillar. Without any second thought, he greeted both pillar with jolly wave and warm smile.

"Mitsuri-san, Iguro-san konichiwa!"

Both pillar avert their attention to the familiar latter.

"Ah! Konichiwa! (M/n)-kun!" Mitsuri waved back as Iguro nod towards him as a sign of greeting.

Both pillars didn't mind the male's presence as they know him for quiet a while, they actually enjoy his warm and bright personality. Although, Iguro would never say it out loud, but he did enjoy the latter presence.

"Mitsuri-san, I heard from Shinobu-san that you just bought a new camera the other day before. May I please borrow them while you are not using it?" (M/n) kindly requested.

Mitsuri face brighten and so rush towards her mansion to get her camera leaving Iguro and (M/n) alone.

"...What do you need a camera for?" Iguro ask through his mask as Kaburamaru slitter its way to (M/n)'s arm.

(M/n) giggles as Kaburamaru made its way to his nape and wrap himself there not too tightly. He pet Kaburamaru with care and fond.

"Well, Tanjiro-kun's birthday is coming up and I want to make a gift where he can remember it everytime he look at it," (M/n) explain as Kaburamaru rub its tiny head on the male cheek.

"Hmmmm, that kid is lucky to have you around. He better be coming and appreciate what you'll give or else I'll skin him alive," Iguro threathens making (M/n) sweatdrop.

Mitsuri came with the camera (M/n) asked for,"Here you go (M/n)-kun! What are you going to use it for?" Mitsuri tilts her head in confusion.

(M/n) smiled and explain the gift he plan to give for Tanjiro. Mitsuri squeal as she fangirl and kept on repeating how adorable (M/n) relationship with Tanjiro whilst Iguro trying to calm her down along with Kaburamaru.

(M/n) waved towards the two pillars and made his way back to the Butterfly Estate with the camera he asked, he then went to find Shinobu.

On the way, he met Zenitsu and Inosuke who is arguing on the backyard, they stop when they see (M/n) struggling to carry the camera.(A/n Back then, the camera is huge).

"Oh! You! (Mispronounce name)! What are you carrying!" Inosuke points at the strange, large wooden box/camera.

(M/n) simply smiled and continue his walk. This made Inosuke grow tick marks and veins popping out of his hand as he point at (M/n) direction.

"Hey! Don't ignore the all mighty Inosuke Hashibira! You shrimp!"

"Inosuke! That's enough! Remember what Tanjiro did if you called him that, again!" Zenitsu  terrifyingly remind as he shiver in fear.

Inosuke froze and shiver in fear. The last time when Inosuke insult (M/n) to the point where he almost shed tears, Tanjiro gave him one of his cold, smiley glare and does his iconic headbutt on him. He passed out for three days.

(M/n) stopped his track and speed his way to Zenitsu and Inosuke, they flinch and backed away. (M/n) simply smiled sweetly, though his aura tells otherwise.

"Ne, if you guys don't want me to tell Tanjiro-kun that you insult me, you better help me with something." (M/n) calmly said as dark aura surrounded him with cold smile presence, blackmailing the two poor souls as they clunch each other in fear, nodding their head in agreement as they have no choice.

In the end, both Zenitsu and Inosuke had been following (M/n) like a ducklings as they made their way to Shinobu's office.

"Ne, (M/n). What is that you are carrying? And what are you going to use it for?" Zenitsu bravely question the short male.

"Well, this is called camera. I want to make something special for Tanjiro-kun's upcoming birthday!" (M/n) aura change to 180° as he mention Tanjiro's name adoringly.

The two Kamaboko's squad sweatdrop at the sudden change of personality, it's like seeing another person. They finally arrive at Shinobu office, (M/n) knocked and excuse himself as they comes in. They see Shinobu doing her usual paper work.

"Ara~Welcome back, (M/n)-kun. Do you need something?" Shinobu asked seeing the three males antering her office.

(M/n) smiled gleefully,"Shinobu-san! Can you please call all the Butterfly girls, I want us to take pictures together!"

Shinobu blinks and smiled, getting the idea.

"Alright, I'll go get the girls ready,"

That was a week ago, Tanjiro(and Nezuko) didn't come back. It worries (M/n) a lot that he didn't eat or properly sleep. The pillars and Kamaboko squad become more aware of (M/n) change of attitude, they've been trying to reassure him many different ways but none work, he would either space out during the middle of conversation thinking about his beloved boyfriend health. It angered Sanemi and Iguro a lot that (M/n) changed, they wanted to give some boy a lesson. It worries the Butterfly girls and Shinobu that his skin is getting paler and skinny from not eating much or sleeping well, they would often have to force him to eat or sleep, Shinobu swear that she would teach the burgundy boy a lesson when he comes back.

Now, (M/n) is waiting, again at the front gate of the Butterfly Estate, with hands clasped together as he is trying to warm his cold hands, it is dawn and every morning (M/n) would wait for the certain burgundy boy. Zenitsu and Inosuke would hid themselves in the bush to make sure that nothing happens to him. They're also worried for their burgundy friend, but they're more concern about (M/n) health.

Then suddenly, (M/n) could see a figure in the distance, he squint his eyes to see better. There, he saw a familiar checkered haori boy along with wooden box on his back, walking towards the Estate.

(M/n) gasp and run towards the figure  almost tripping. As he got closer, he immediately embraced the warm, yet strong figure. He could feel the person hugs him back as their face buried themselves on his hair. (M/n) melt as the human heating sources warm his shivering body.

"Welcome back," (M/n) greeted as he softly cried on the broad chest.

The figure, Tanjiro, smiled and kissed (M/n)'s crown softly, "I'm back."

Morning turns to afternoon fast, both couple were tackled down by the two friends, Zenitsu whine as he cried whilst Inosuke demand for answer on why he is late. Tanjiro nervously chuckles as he reassure his friends, a scratching sound were also heard as Nezuko also trying to reassure the crying and worried friends.

Tanjiro have to endure Shinobu constant glare beneath her cold smile as she treat his wounds, the little butterflies servant wails as Aoi scolds him, Kanao smiled blankly to him as he eyes tells otherwise. The pillars were in relief (except for Sanemi and Iguro).

As for (M/n), he was glad that his other significant came home safe and sound.

They walk side to side on engawa as their hands intertwined, (M/n) lean against the musclely hand with content smile as Tanjiro rubbed his thumb. The moon and stars are the only one presence in the sky as they walked.

"Tanjiro-kun, I know that it's late but here," (M/n) gave him a lavender coloured box that has butterfly design and white ribbon.

Tanjiro took the box with confusion as (M/n) just smiled. He took that as sign to open the box, he unwraps the ribbon and open the box. Tanjiro gasp audibly when he sees a golden watch.

"(M/n)....This is for me?"

"Yes, of course you silly. I was planning to give you that during your birthday, don't tell me you forgot it,"

Tanjiro rubbed the back of his neck nervously as (M/n) sigh.

"Well, let's not think of that. There's also a picture there,"

Tanjiro opens the watch and sees the picture, a picture of the whole Butterfly girls along with his friends, what caught his attention is (M/n) bright smile. Tanjiro smile and embrace (M/n) tightly.

"Thank you,"

"Happy birthday, Kamado Tanjiro-kun."