Chapter 4- Visiting

Comenzar desde el principio

"You ok, Rocket?" Peter asked. Rocket looked over and ran a his hand over head, smoothing out his fur.

"Yeah. I'm fine, just caught a chill." Rocket tried to hide the anger in his voice.

"Well, you can pull your suit back now." Lianna patted Rocket's back, and his mind went racing with love. "And Peter, I already had a place in mind. Somewhere that I think is the most awesome view in Pennsylvania." Lianna typed in the coordinates and the screen began to zoom in on it.

"What's Pennsylvania?" Drax asked.

"Oh, it's the state I live in." She said. "And the place isn't far away from the city, or my father." Lianna smiled to herself.

"Then what're we waitin' for!" Rocket said. "Steer us there, Peter!" Lianna smiled and sat by Rocket, putting her arm around his shoulder to bring him closer. Ooooh yeaaah.

Peter carefully landed the Milano in the forest. The ramp came down and everyone gazed upon the scenery. Lianna couldn't help smiling when she saw Groot trying to socialize with a pine tree.

"The thing ain't got lips, Groot." Rocket informed him, following behind Lianna like some loyal dog.

Then suddenly Rocket yelped in pain. Lianna whipped her head around and saw him hopping on one foot. She looked at the ground and saw thorn bush vines.

"You ok, Rocket?" Lianna said, picking up Rocket.

"Ow, I-I stepped on somethin' sharp." He grunted. "You got knives in the ground here or somethin'?" Lianna just smiled and showed Rocket his foot.

"It's because you stepped on a thorn." She pointed to the object sticking out of his foot. "They're sharp because that's how it protects itself."

"Well, then curse those lousy-OW!" Lianna quickly pulled the thorn out of his foot, blood slowly seeping out. "What was that for! If their like knives you don't pull it out when your injected by it, it hurts more!"

"First of all, if it was like a knife, you would've already lost you foot," Lianna grabbed a band-aid from her jacket pocket and peeled the plastic off, "And second, you need to take the throne out before you get infected." She pressed the band-aid padding against the cut and the pressed the sticky part down.

Rocket wiggled his foot, amazed how the pain wasn't continuously surging through his foot. But when Rocket hopped out of Lianna's arms, the pain shot through his foot when he hit ground.

"It would be best if you stayed off it for a while bud." Lianna said, hoisting Rocket on to her shoulders. Rocket felt himself just melt away went she did that. He laid his head down to sniff her hair. Mmmmm, smells like vanilla~. Rocket couldn't help rubbing his face in her hair.

Lianna giggled at him, thinking he was being goofy. "Just follow me guys, the path leaves the forest and right to my house, nowhere else." Lianna said. Drax glared at the thorn bush. Peter had to get him to move along, trying to show him it isn't alive.

The path finally came to a clearing. Lianna smiled at the sight of her house; still standing and looking nice. She put Rocket back on the ground and ran over to the door.

"Hello, is anyone there?" Lianna knocked on the door. The others caught up with her and the door slowly opened.

"Who's there?" The voice sounded a little old, but was still strong.

"I-It's me." She said. The door soon opened up. A man as tall as Peter stood in the doorway. He had dark brown hair with a stubble beard. He was wearing a red plaid shirt and dirty jeans with tan boots.