Chapter 37: what is wrong with you? 20 facts challenge

A/N Hey guys. I'm sorry I know I was supposed to write this the day after Christmas, but I wasn't home. I was at my cousins house and I slept over there and then the day after that I was busy as well as yesterday so don't kill me please.
But now imma be on top of it!!

~Adam's POV~

I woke up to what felt like a new beginning. Today was the day we would start building our huge house that we could all live indoors instead of in these small tents.

I walked outside my tent to see Jason and Ty. They looked calm, having a insignificant conversation with each other about all the things that have happened. I decided not to intrude on their conversation, but to go catch up with someone else.

I walked up to Mitch's tent. He was obviously there with Dawn so I just had to let that little nerve in me go, the one that tells me something bad is going to happen.

"Hey dood!" Mitch smiled as I walked towards his tent and he walked out of it.

"Hey man! what's up?" I said like the friendly person I am.

"You know the usual. I just woke up. We starting the house today?" he asked.

"Oh yeah we are. if we start early today we should be don't by tomorrow night." I knew it was pushing things a little, but we really need to get into this house.

"Sounds like a plan to me, but for everyone else," he drifted off pointing to Seto's tent. Yes Seto is a heavy sleeper, but we've got to get this done and without him it's harder.

"Hello ladies." I turned and looked to see the one and only Jerome.

"Oh hello little bacca who got some last night!" Mitch said. Jerome just smirked.

"Well it is mating season after all huh?" He said with that little cheeky smile of his.

"OH MY GOD I DIDN'T NEED TO HEAR THAT!" We hear Dawn say from inside Mitch's tent. We all started laughing at her being discussed.

"I'm leaving." she said as she walked out.

~Dawn's POV~

I walked out of the tent to make it seem like I didn't want to be apart of the conversation they were just having, but in all honesty I was going to see Herobrine. Yes I do still work with him because if I didn't he would have killed me and my family.

He called me into the forest far away from anywhere the others can see. I turned into my wolf form and ran to him. It took about thirty minutes to get to the place he was meeting me at.

I saw him standing there looking smug. I hated working with him, I really did. But I couldn't risk it.

I turned about into a human and Herobrine looked at me smirking.

"Dawn, my darling. It's nice to see my favorite spy." He said walking in slow circles around me.

"Tell me, do they think you are on their side?" he asked

"Why wouldn't they. They are so gullible."

"Especially Skybrine. You'd think after it happening once he'd get the memo." Herobrine sighed from behind me. I turn around to face him.

"What is it that you need from me?" I asked in a hurried tone. I didn't want the others looking for me.

"Skybrine thinks that he is all happy and living in a world of sugar. I want him to know that I have my ways of getting what I want. Of course there are a lot of things i want. But from him, I want him to suffer. I want him to stress over knowing what I am capable of. Ashley, sweet sweet Ashley is already getting prepared. I have her doing things for me that will also make my life easier."

"So then what do u want from me?" I asked genuinely confused.

"I want you to find Ashley and her little assistant and kill them both." he said angrily.

"What why? I thought you said they were helping u and making your life easier." now I was super confused. Herobrine makes no sense sometimes.

"I want them dead because even though they help me, they get in my fucking way. Plus sky won't be prepared and it will look like someone is out to get him" well damn, someone has their panties in a bunch.

"Ok. how do you want me to kill them?" I asked as he started walking around me in circles again.

"I want you to slice their heads off, and bring them to me." I gagged at the thought of that. He's psycho. I can't do that!

"What is wrong with you?" I asked him quickly and in a high pitched voice.

"Skybrine, that's what's wrong with me"

-----------------------

A/N I have been nominated by two ppl ( @insanegirls and @Searing_Sun176) to do the 20 facts challenge. so without further or do

1- I am black white and native American
2- I am 14 years old
3- My birthday is December 15 2000
4- I live in America
5- I like post-hardcore and rock
6- My favorite band is sleeping with sirens
7- I am convinced I have insomnia
8- I am in 8th grade
9- right now I wish I was eating food
10- My favorite food is sea food Alfredo
11- was my favorite age
12- I think kellin quinn is hot and he is my man crush along with Andy biersack, Vic Fuentes and Mike Fuentes
13- is my lucky number
14- I've never had a bf until this year
15- I am sitting on my bed
16- My sister is 16 years older then me
17- I have written smut before
18- I have about 30 pet peeves (I should write about those.....)
19- I have an idea for a new book
20- My school is so small that only 64   7th and 8th graders combined go there

I nominate @GamerGirl5203 and @SydneyLovesChu