Chapter 10: The Quest Part 1

A/N Yay another chapter! im finally not  as busy but I have a big tournament this weekend so i will update later today as well. also if you wanna be in the story, tell me now cuz once i start to write my next chapter (which will be at like 7ish) I wont rewrite it, unless u get lucky. you can be anyones gf and have any abilities and powers! and im not doing a contest unless someone wants the same person.

~Sky's POV~

I gathered everyone in the family room for a meeting after talking to Seto, Ian and Jerome.

"It has come to our attention, that Quentin has gone missing and no one has heard from him. We know that there are some pretty crazy things he has done that he is wanted for, but the prison wouldnt kidnap anyone to put them in jail. We need to search far and wide for our missing friend," I said addressing all of them.

"I suggest  we split into teams of two, Jason, Jerome, and Seto in one team and Jordan Sky and me in the other," Ian said pointing to everyone who is in their teams.

"This is going to be a challenge considering we do have missing people, or person I should say, but Quentin is part of our team. We need to find him if we want defeat Herobrine. So who is with me, are we gonna find Quentin and BEAT HEROBRINE?!?!?!?" I said trying to be motivational which seemed to work because everyone was cheering and screaming.

"Everyone get a good nights rest because after tonight, we are not going to have as much sleep. We wake at dawn and set off on our routes. Teams choose your captain then off to your rooms," Jason said going to his team.

"Alright guys, who do you think should be our captain? I think it should be Sky. He is good at making decisions and stuff under pressure." Ian said looking at Jordan who was nodding.

"Well thanks guys. So we have an agreement?" I said kind I flattered.

"Yup I think so," Jordan said. We all turned to look at the other group who wasnt even there anymore, meaning they already pick their captain.

We all head off to our rooms and I lay in my bed ready to dose off when I hear a faint voice in the halls. I get out of bed and put my ear to my closed door to hear. It sounded like it was Jerome and Seto.

"Look Jerome dont be too upset about this, its just for a little while. We arent going to be doing this for long. So could you just cooperate?" Seto said. They must be having some problems with who the captain is. I went to my bed and fell asleep.

~TIME SKIP~

I woke up to a crashing sound. I rush to get up and run to the seen to see Jerome on the floor with a broken glass vase next to him.

"I think I cut my hand!" he said as I begin to laugh at him.

"OH! Thank Notch nothing bad happened." Ian said looking very tired.

"Ian, why dont you wake everyone up and tell Seto to heal Jerome's baby cut since it seems he cant move three feet without it hurting too much!"

"HEY!" Jerome exclaimed and I just shrugged my shoulders while Ian nodded.

~TIME SKIP~

"Alright everyone! The captains of the groups has the route you will be taking to get more ground covered. Get your weapons as you walk out the door, don't forget anything because we will be traveling every where searching high and low for Quentin!" I say

"Imagine that he is the only thing that can keep you alive and you need to find him." Ian said as every one started chanting 'TEAM CRAFTED' and running out the door.

We will find Qeuntin with this determination

-----------------------------------------

A/N so if u wanna be in the story, you cant text me in my inbox or message board and tell me. it is first come first serve so hurry up!!!!!!

-jenn