Chapter 32 Help Me Please

(BEFORE YOU READ THIS, PLEASE READ CHAP 31. I ACCIDENTALLY SWITCHED THE TWO CHAPS WHEN I UPLOADED THEM!!!!!!) A/N I'm so tired and I want to do something to get back at a friend, but I'm scared my mom or brothers will find out :/ HELP MEH PLS!!!! And I also might change my username. TELL ME IF I SHOULD CHANGE IT AND IF SO, WUT SHOULD IT BE???

THIS IS GONNA GET KINDA WEIRD!!!! o_O

~Jenna's POV~

"Calm down Sky, I can sense your anger. You've tensed up." I said to my friend. I figured that Jerome left me because last night, he said "Happy mating season" I wasn't mad about it, just not ready.

*Flashback*

"Happy mating season Jenna" Jerome said to me as he leaned in for a kiss. I was kind of scared, and definitely not ready. This year is the first year I would've ever mated and after that, I can't change who I'm with. Once I'm with Jerome, I can't go to anyone else.

"J-Jerome," I broke the kiss.

"Yeah? Did I do something wrong?"

"No it's not you, I'm just scared."

"Its ok I've got you," he said as he hugged me and kissed me again. He began to kiss deepen, which I knew if I didn't do something quick, could result in what could be a bad decision.

"Wait Jerome, I can't do this!" I said as I got up and ran towards all our laughing friends around the campfire, tripping along the way. I talked with them for a while, while I sat in between Katrina and Dawn. I could just hear Katrina and Jason making out next to me. But at this point, I was used to it.

"Ok guys I'm going to sleep, its really late," I said as I got up and slowly walked my way to my tent. I heard a shuffle, then a little sigh, Jerome I think.

"Jerome, is that you?"

*no response*

"Jerome?!" I said a bit louder.

"Yes it's me," he said sounding sad.

"Jerome I want you to understand tha......"

"I'm sorry I just can't do this right now. You know I thought you were the one and that I could trust you, without second thoughts! We were supposed to be inseparable, no one could get to the bacs, but you've got second thoughts."

"Jerome i-i-i..... I-i don't have second thoughts. I want to be with you, but there's always the 'what ifs' to think about," I said hoping he would understand.

"Oh that's bull!! Have your little ' what ifs' if you want!" he said as he left, bumping my shoulder.

"JEROME! Please wait!" I said as I began to cry. Did he really leave? No he couldn't have! He's just going through heat. Right?

I cried myself to sleep and had a happy dream, that me and Jerome were together forever. At least I thought it was happy until the end when Jerome died because he hung himself.

*end of flashback*

"Why would he leave you?" Sky asked me. at that moment I knew exactly how to fix this, I just needed to find Jerome.

"Help me find Jerome, I'll explain later!"

"Ok...?" he responded as I got up and left his tent to find Mitch. His tent was the closest to mine so it was pretty easy to find it.

"Mitch! I need your help buddy!"

"Is it that important, I'm kinda in the middle of something!" he said and I smirked.

"Dawn is in here isn't she?" I chucked.

"Maybe....... but seriously what do you want?"

"I need you to help me find Jerome," I said, crossing my fingers.

"Ok I'll be there in one minute." he said joyfully as I walked out. I wasn't really be cautious as to where I was walking and I tripped over something and fell in water. Good news is, it isn't that cold. Bad news, I can't swim.

"HELP ME!!!!!!" I screamed as the water muffled my screams. WHY IS MITCH'S TENT NEXT TO THE LAKE ANYWAYS?? I keep on doggy paddling, just enough to keep me up. Then I hear a splash followed by someone grabbing me by my waist and taking me to shore.

"I'm so sorry! I'm sorry, I'm sorry" He huffed and puffed for air, as I coughed up all the water I breathed in.

"Jerome?" I say after I managed to get air into my lungs.

-------------------------------------------

A/N food............... I'm very hungry

halp meh plszs

OH YEHA!!! forgot to mention that I'm not gonna do long chaps........ I think, WE'LL SEE!!!!

So anyways, QOTD: Merome or skylox?

my answer is Merome, but wut is urssssssshmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??????!?!?!?!? O_O