*le meeting with MG*

Start from the beginning

" Yeah his girl- um -friend was very open to us and I can say that we all agree to say that she kept that dinner as discreet as possible ,not even a tweet about it . " Li joined in and paused waiting for our acknowledgement.

" We also agree that she ate a LOT that day! An thanks to me she had the chance of eating at Nando's!" Niall said making a standing ovation for himself.

Obviously irritated Liam pulled his hand and asked him to sit down :" we're serious Nye. "

" But Harry didn't you even think before going to Starbucks with her . You two could've been spotted and another paparazzade created. See how carefree you are!?" Paul answered back.

" Sorry for being a gentleman Paul no wait , sorry for being a human and having feelings. What would you have done in my place ,leave her and run away without checking on her. It was an accident for Chris's sake , not a hit-and-run!" I retorted.

" And what about the passes for the after party and the tickets? Why so soon?"

" umm yeah I forgot to tell you. Heather's new to UK. She moved in a while ago, around 2 or 3 weeks maybe, I don't remember , and it was really kind of her not to make a big issue out of our encounter, plus she is a great fan of the band. I say , why not Paul ? Maybe you'd have preferred having a harry's girl trend eh?" I shot back fluttering my eyelids towards Lou who was trying to hold in a laugh.

The boys and I have become used to management . We now knew how to deal with them . The key for paul- play on words. As for Mike- take him by the sentiments.

" Well let's stop beating around the bush . What about that mysterious brunette kissing Lou?"

"WE WERE NOT KISSING DAMNIT!"

Lou shouted ,furious.

" What the hell were you doing then? "

" I don't remember a lot but we were absolutely NOT kissing ! I've got El " Louis reminded him.

" we'll I'd rather not believe it cause you were dr-un-k! And they all say this at the start !"

Liam's POV

Anger was flashing in Lou's eyes. His fists and jaws were clenched. It was time for me to intervene.

" Please calm down guys. Let us tackle this like adults, should we? "

" Paul , I got the professional photographer's feedback and guess what? He's adamant that those photos have been retouched. The man , Marthy , tried to undo the changes brought to them. And here's what the original photo looks like " I said handing out both photos to him.

He looked at them for a while and turned up to me. " yeah indeed , that man did a great job !! On the original one Lou and how's she called by the way?"

" Faith" I muttered.

" Yup that's it , Louis's face is several inches away from that of Faith ."

" it's obvious, they're merely hugging . As her hands are around Lou's neck , when their faces had been readjusted , it seems a clear kiss. Plus both of them are certain that they didn't kiss . C'mon Paul be positive . You know that Lou and El are serious. If Lou had wanted to cheat on her he'd had done way time back . Why would he wait for a total stranger. He's got drunk many times before and still no major drama till this . " I insisted trying to make Paul reason.

" You know what , you're probable right. Sorry Lou. But boys be careful , I don't know these girls quite well yet and if you're to hang out with them more often be sure to know them very well from now on. There are still some crazy fans out there ,ready for anything to get media attention."

" SOME" Harry snapped irritated. He seemed to take things at heart when it came to Heather . Mr In love right? I'd have to tell Heather how he tried to deny his feelings in front of Paul and how pathetic it was. None of the boys believed him. We knew they had a " thing" but since when did Harry get so umm .. dedicated to someone? His main concern seemed to convince Paul tht Heather was of no harm. Just talking of her, his eyes lit up.

We further discussed for a few minutes and all tried to convince Paul to trust us. Niall tried puppy eyes and Li just patted him on the back asking him not to take further worries . Lou was back to his normal state by now and jumped to his feet to kiss Paul's cheeks .

[ Who could withstand that? Even the Queen fangirls over One Direction. Oh so funny ! Read on ]

The meeting ended with a "See you boys " and the inevitable " keep an eye out" .

Yay! Meeting ended ! That atmosphere so sucked . Everyone with serious looks , pulling faces and viewing a photo 6896899 times . Now everything cooled down and we thanked god for that.

" Let's get going boys , we've got to be on the Ellen Show in approximately an hour. " Zayn reminded us .

" we've still got time to drop by Nando's for chicken wings right? " Niall appealed.

" No Niall we don't , Starbucks will do fine . " I answered over my back as we headed towards the car.

" okay okay Li, you don't have to be such a pain in the ass. Paul's gone ." Niall replied with a sulky tone.

" Starbucks ! That doesn't remind you of anything Harry?" Louis fooled in" Isn't that the place where you fell in love btw? And wait, isn't it with Heather ? "

" Stop it Lou " Harry said as his face flushed . Those blushes always sold him . After a lot more badgering from Lou and background approval and " liar!" Being shot out at him now and then, Harry HAD to give in and smiling at the ground he admitted:" Yes I do like her ! Okay? Satisfied ?"

" It's not a 'like' its a ' loooove'" Zayn sang mischievously .

" that's all you get me to say for today. Don't push it. " Harry mumbled.

" For the moment, next time you meet her you'll be singing love songs under the shower Styles . Bet on it! " Louis carried on with the " Nag the Harry " session.

Getting in the limo , we took seats at random , took out our Nintendos and started a Pokemon Rumble.

That's it for today.

I'm living while I'm young .

Byyyyyyyeee

Be sure to read the next chapter .

Ellen Show

That's not something to be missed!

Theme song while writing this :" Up all night"

Sweeet dreams wattpad!