『𝔇𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪 ℜ𝔲𝔫』

"𝑾𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒘 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏'
𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒏'"
______________________________________

Chenle huffed as he looked at the sigh from the window seat, he then turned to his mom who was sleeping soundly next to him. He of course missed China but he didn't wanna go, he'd miss all his friends-- specially Jisung, too much.

All though it may seem like he's overreacting but his friends were special too him, Jisung was special to him. He pursed his lips and looked down at the notebook in his lap gifted by Renjun before he left, it was full of drawing of the dreamies Renjun hand made himself.

...

"Chenle, Lele wake up" his mother shook Chenle's sleeping body, Chenle woke up and looked around groggily.

"W-We arrived?"

"Yeah" and he was hoping so hard it would be a dream.

Chenle and his mother called their personal cab and went back to their "home" physically it might be Chenle's home but to him he prefers Korea everything he worked hard for and everything he had was all back there and now it's just gone.

As promised once he got back home he immediately took out his phone and face timed Jisung complete forgetting about washing up.

"Hello?" Jisung clearly had just woken up.

"Sungie..." Jisung immediately snapped  awake and looked at his boyfriend.

"Chenle you arrived? You're safe right? Nothing happened?"

"I'm fine Jisung, don't worry"

"I miss you already" Jisung pouted.

"Don't be so cheesy" Chenle rolled his eyes.

"Yah, be nice!" Chenle just stuck out his tongue making Jisung chuckle.

"Did I...did I wake you?"

"Yeah but it's fine, sleep is for the week"

"Park Jisung get some sleep this instant!"

"You're the one who called me!"

"I'm hanging up!"

"No wai--" Chenle hung up before Jisung could say anything.

+𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓢𝓴𝓲𝓹+

Fast forward into 2 months, today was the day Chenle was supposed to go back to Korea but his mom wasn't shouting at him to pack or anything. He went down to his mothers work area and saw her looking at some papers, business woman stuff.

"M-Mother?" Chenle's mom pushed her glasses up the bridge of her knows and glanced up at her son before looking back down.

"What is it Chenle? I'm busy"

"When are we going back to Korea?" she raised a brown,

"Didn't I tell you?" again, Chenle grew confused.

"Tell me what?"

"We're staying here from now on"

"W-What? What do you mean? Why?"

"It's easier for me to work here"

"B-But Korea, all my friends--"

"You can find new friends, you did it in Korea so it can't be hard here" Chenle felt his heart break, everything, his friends, his school, his "home" and his Jisung, all of that is gonna be left behind. He'll never see them again.

Jisung...Jisung is gonna be so upset once he hears this, they might have to...break up. Tears brimmed Chenle's eyes at just the thought, he sniffled and slowly made his way back up to his room. The days he had been awaiting for, to go back to Korea and see his friend, his boyfriend again.

It all went down the drain, just like that. Chenle scrambled to pull out his phone, he vision was blurred because of his tears. He quickly face timed Jisung and awaited patiently for him to pick up.

"Ayo ayo"

"J-Jisung?"

"Hey Le-- Chenle? Are you crying?"

"Jisung, I-I have something t-to tell you" Chenle muttered out in between sobs.

"Chenle are you okay?"

"Do I look okay!?" Jisung was shocked at Chenle's sudden change in mood "o-oh sorry, I-I didn't mean to. I...I just have something really important to tell you, but i'm scared"

"Chenle it can't be that bad, just spit it out"

"I-I know I said i'd come back in like a month, b-but my mother lied to me. She t-told me that we're moving to China now..." It was as if Jisung's whole world came crashing down, everything he built just collapsed.

"L-Lele this isn't funny, d-don't joke around like this"

"Jisungie...I'm sorry..."