Jennie doesn't want to boast, but she is quite the popular one amongst her peers. With her raven hair, fair skin, dark brown and seductive feline like eyes— it would be simply impossible that no one could fall for Jennie.

Unfortunately, Jennie doesn't like that type of attention. Seriously.

It was alright watching arrows pointing at other people, but it's downright horrifying to have numerous arrows stabbing Jennie's entire body. Very very horrifying.

So imagine having to walk to class with a couple of arrows pointing at you while you pretend to not see these things, it took a lot of effort in Jennie to no cringe every time someone new would fall for her and another new arrow would stab her in her beautiful face.

So it was a good thing that love wasn't permanent, because if Jennie rejects the advances early on then the arrows pointed at her would slowly dwindle in numbers.

God, now she remembers the day Jisoo once fell in love with her.

Crap, that was a nightmare.

Jisoo is Jennie's most trusted childhood bestfriend— but the older girl had no clue about Jennie's in born ability.

So just think about the horror Jennie went through when her bestfriend's arrows suddenly pointed at her. The feline eyed girl was ridden with guilt over the fact that she actually knew of Jisoo's feelings for her when the other girl seemed adamant to hide it.

Jennie was so overwhelmed with the guilt to the point where she could no longer take it – thankfully she didn't have to confront Jisoo about since the other girl finally confessed her feelings to Jennie. Now that was a top tier Korean drama episode— but hey, Jennie and Jisoo are still the best of friends right now and Jisoo finally moved on. The girl's arrow was pointed on another girl.

Now this is the part of the story where everything just went down fucking hill on our main character, Jennie.

Once Jisoo found the love of her life named Park Chaeyoung or Rosé— it was inevitable for them to meet Rosé's bestfriend, Lisa.

Lisa was an enigma to Jennie. Quite literally. The blonde Thai was the only person in the sea of people who had no arrow bursting out of her— which came as a shock to Jennie.

At first Jennie thought the blonde still hasn't met anyone yet, but she was proven wrong, Lisa actually had a girlfriend— a cute girl named Sorn. But Sorn had her arrow pointed at Lisa, yet Lisa's arrow was nowhere to be seen.

Jennie thinks that maybe Lisa was not in love – but it's highly unlikely since she seemed enamored with Sorn.

That is why Jennie can't seem to figure out Lisa Manoban, she doesn't know if the girl had ever fallen in love...

×-×-×-×

The first time Jennie fell in love (surprise, surprise) it was with the enigmatic Lisa Manoban.

Okaayyyy let's do a little time jump to make this quick— Jisoo, Rosé, Jennie and Lisa were practically like a circle of friends now, well not the Chaesoo duo but you get the point. Sometimes when Jisoo and Rosé would be stuck on their little love bubble, the left out single Jennie and Lisa would then start hanging out.

Yes, Lisa was single. The blonde and her girlfriend broke up after a few months of Jennie meeting them. It came as a shock to both Rosé and Jisoo, but not to Jennie— thanks to her... superpowers.

But now let's talk about how Jennie fell in love with Lisa.

The events that led to Jennie's 'the falling'— sounds like a good drama title, yeah?— was because of her near death experiences.