Chapter Twenty-Four.

Start from the beginning

"It-it's Lillian Monroe.".

"Oh hey, Lillian, how are you?", she asked.

"I think I may be in labor.", she said in a rush. "I-I don't know, but I really think I am. I think my water just broke, I've been having contractions all day, and there this weird color in my underwear. I-I don't know what to do.".

"Okay, okay, it's going to be okay.", she said. "I'll need you to come in straight away so we can check. Can you be on your way?".

"Uh, um, yeah.", she said. "I'll try to be there soon--ugg, errr.", she said they hit again took some deep breaths.

"Relax, just let them happen.", she said and Lillian wanted to yell at her, asking if she ever been pregnant and if she knew what she felt like.

"I'm coming in.", she told her doctor. "See you soon, bye.", she said, hanging up and laid down in her bed, taking deep breaths. She felt so weak and tried, she just wanted to sleep. A few minutes later, she grabbed the phone and called Meredith, putting it on speaker. It ranged and ranged, but no answer. She groaned and tried again, but no answer.

"It's okay, it's okay.", Lillian said. She tried one more time and no answer. "Ugh!", she said, just because she was annoyed now. Her back was hurting like hell now and she decided she couldn't spend time calling Meredith when she might not answer in an hour and God knows what could happen in an hour. She tried Ryan number just for the hell of it, but he didn't answer either. He wasn't aloud to have his phone while working. But she left him a voice mail, telling him what happened and too call her as soon as he gets this.

Ryan's dad, Chris, maybe?

Nope.

She cried in anger and annoyance cause no one was picking up! She threw her phone, mad at herself for doing that now cause she had to get up and bend down, picking it up. As she got up, she had another contraction and she cursed loudly this time.

She sat down on the bed and let them go, cursing Ryan for causing her this much pain. She hopes this just really pain pre-labor contraction and not actual labor. She just realized she hasn't felt much movement or kicking from Zane and she was concern only more. She tried her mother number and for odd reason, no answer!

"Someone please pick up.", she thought miserably.

She tried her dad number and when he picked up, she happily smiled. "Hey, Lillian, I really can't talk right now cause I'm about to go into a meeting and-"

"Dad...daddy, I think I might be going into labor and no ones picking up!", she said. "I need to go to the hospital and, and, and, no one just picking up!", she said as tears began to slid down her face since she was in so much pain and even talking was to much. "Please come pick me up, I need help.".

"Oh, okay!", he said and he sounded like he was also in a rush. "I'll be there in ten minute, just try to hold on.".

"Okay.", she thought miserably as she hung up, leaning down on one arm. To her right now, ten minutes felt like forever.

She was relieved thought when she felt Zane move his arms and she rubbed her stomach, taking deep breaths before she got up and grabbed the bag she packed just in case her doctor told her for two weeks before her due date but Lillian already had it packed because she thought she might forget. She got up and changed from the dress she was wearing into some new underwear, cloth shorts, and a t-shirt.

She went down stairs and couldn't help but chug a bottle of water half way down. She went into the living room, trying her best to relax and keep calm. She laid her head back and took steady breath. "I can't believe this might actually be happening." she said and it was only a week after her baby shower.